7

The day went by extremely slowly, but the wait was worth it because Cartman and the others were going to mess with the Ouija board. For the first time in a while, I was super excited to see how it worked. I remember seeing videos on YouTube of guys using these weird boards to talk to spirits and ghosts and if they really worked, maybe I could talk to the guys, and casually tell them to fuck off with the whole Kenny 2 thing.

As the last bell rang, (Y/n) got even more anxious. I could almost hear his thoughts from how loud they were, wich was weird, I didn't think hearing and feeling people was a thing that happened with ghosts. It was like he was begging for help, for anything, even anything that wasn't alive. Not gonna lie, it was kinda creepy, but I let it slide.

He started packing his books as slowly as he could, in a way to delay the inevitable. But it wasn't long until Cartman slammed his hands on his table, demanding that he hurried up. Scared shitless he did so, and so, both of them left the classroom as well as Kyle and Stan. Once outside, Cartman started laughing uncontrollably.

"OH MY GOD! WE'RE ACTUALLY GONNA DO THIS! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT KENNY 2!"

Kenny 2 didn't smile, neither did anyone else. Kyle sighed and shook his hand while Stan turned to the kid and asked him.

"So, where's your house?"

"Well, it's not far, but we're going to have to walk for a while because the subway was closed today. So if you want to do it another day, it would better" Sweat ran down his forehead, his hands shaking inside of his pockets.

"Bullshit! I said I would return the board tomorrow!" Cartman jumped in the conversation, looking like an angry pig.

(Y/n) sighed in despair and started walking towards his house. It scares me how I was already used to the trip from his house to the school, was I really spending a lot of time with him? Maybe too much time huh? Well, didn't matter, there was no one to judge me other than Damien, but he wasn't here to call me a gay stalker or something.

He hadn't lied when he said it was going to take a while. It had been 15 minutes and we still had to walk 2 blocks. I could see his small shaky hands, desperately holding on to his backpack straps. I smiled, I don't know why but it was adorable. My hands automatically moved towards his and I had to slap myself to stop.

"Control yourself McCormick!"

I didn't know why but I felt a weird attraction to this kid. Like, I wanted to protect him, I had to protect him. Being around him made me feel weirdly better. I also noticed that everytime he would almost die, my heart would stop and I'd scream in fear of losing him, only to notice seconds later what I had done. But it didn't make any sense...
The only plausible reason was that, somehow, his parka had a connection to my parka. Yeah, seemed like the only logical reason to be honest, otherwise why would I care so much about this messy, anxious, small copy cat boy?

Anyways, they finally arrived at the boy's house and went upstairs to his room. I jumped into his comfortable bed and stretched my tired legs from all the floating. I looked at them as they all sat down in a circle, Cartman opening the box like it was a Christmas gift. He threw the instructions at Kyle while inspecting the little triangular piece with a glass in the middle.

Kyle rolled his eyes and started reading.

"Okay, so, to play this game you have to put your fingers in the piece found inside the box and ask a question to any spirits around, they'll use the energy we'll provide them with to move the piece to formulate words. To start the game we have to introduce ourselves. And most importantly, to finish the game we have to move the piece to goodbye and say... wow, we actually have to say goodbye."

"Spooky" Stan replied with a smirk of excitement.

"Guys, are we sure this is safe?" The anxious kid asked.

"Yeah yeah, those rules are just to scare people!" The fatass cut him off by putting his fingers in the piece. Kyle sighed and joined him as well, followed by Stan. I moved from the bed to the empty stop near (Y/n) to watch closely. Once he laid his delicate fingers on the piece I could definitely feel his energy, as well as Kyle and Stan's. They were really giving out all their energy. Couldn't say the same for Cartman tho, he was just smirking a lot.

"I'll start." Kyle said "To anyone out there, we just want to communicate, we mean no harm! So please, use our energy to talk to us. I'm Kyle Broflovski by the way"

"Stan Marsh" Stan said

"(Y/n) (L/n)" he said with a shaky voice. I put my arm around his shoulders to comfort him while Cartman was saying his name and he suddenly looked back.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" he screamed.

I jumped back scared.

"What? What happened?" Kyle asked worried.

"I felt someone touch me! I felt it! Someone, something was touching my back, like they had their arm around me or something!!" He was beyond scared, his hands were sweating and his eyes were open wide.

"Oh shut, you're just trying to scare us" Cartman replied grabbing his hands and putting them again in the piece.

Amazing, this board somehow worked! HE FELT ME! I TOUCHED HIM AND HE FELT ME!! This was amazing! I wanted to hug him! I wanted to tell him it was just me, and not some creepy demon, but I know I would just scare him more if I touched him again.

"ANYWAYS! I'm Eric Cartman! And you bettah be out there demon!"

I sighed. Looking at everyone so focused was weird, they seemed more, real. Everyone except Cartman. That fatass was just smiling. It was weird to know that the energy thing really worked to communicate with ghosts, when I was alive I thought it was all bullshit. Well, we learn something new everyday, specially when you're dead.

Cartman went ahead and asked the first question.

"Okay, which one of us four is going to die first?"