33

"It's good to see your face" I smiled to him. I noticed he got a bit embarrassed. "Why are you stalking me though?"

"I'm not! I was just... Playing... Hide and seek with Butters." It was obvious he was lying but I didn't mind.

"Well, anyways, I actually wanted to talk to you" I sat down on the floor getting comfortable. "I think I remember a bit from when you died"

Kenny looked to me with an expression I had never seen before. He looked happy, but also incredibly surprised and unsure of what to feel or do.

"Damien talked to me-"

"WHAT THE HELL DID HE TELL YOU?!" I could almost see the fire coming out of his eyes.

"Calm down, he didn't do anything wrong." Kenny relaxed a bit and I continued "He told me that you died last year and we spent a lot of time together apperantly. But the problem is that I should have forgotten it and go back to normal, but I haven't. Well kinda. I don't remember the moments in specific that well, just the feelings... But I think my memory is slowly coming back, some things trigger my mind and make me remember small instants."

Kenny looked at me smiling, he looked like he was trying contain his happiness but failing miserably. He sighed and looked up to the sky.

"Thank god... I can't believe you might actually get your memories back... You have no idea how much I missed you!" He turned to me and pushed me into a hug.

Several feelings and emotions ran through my mind... All of past hugs that Kenny had gave me, it was weirdly comforting isntead of awkward like hugging a stranger sometimes is. But I guess Kenny wasn't a stranger...

I felt a wave of embarrassment hit me and my face started looking like a tomato. I was so embarrassed for some reason, but happy at the same time. My arms moved by themselves and just hugged back. My heart pounded loudly reminding me of the strong feelings I had towards Kenny.

"I just remembered other hugs we shared." He pulled away and looked at me excitedly.

"So I just have to repeat what we did before and you'll remember it?!"

"I guess?" I answered not really sure.

He grinned and got closer to me. He was with his right hand on the floor next to me and his left one touching my face. As he crawled in my direction, my face changed to a dark red tone. He was basically on top of me and I didn't know how to react.

"Wow! Kenny! What are you even- I-" I couldn't even speak, my thoughts were going everywhere.

"Just making sure you remember everything..." He pulled my face closer. "Specially the kisses"

I couldn't hear anything else besides my heart jumping out of my chest. I was honestly super excited for that kiss, I wanted it more than ever. It was like I had been waiting for it for weeks, months, maybe even more.

"AH! FOUND YOU!" Butters jumpscared us, essentially interrupting our special moment. For some reason, I knew it wasn't the first time someone had stopped us from kissing at the last second...

"Butters... I'm going to kill you" Kenny looked at the confused and scared boy. He got up and ran after him, leaving me alone in the bush.

"... That just happened..." I got up and went to the bench. I picked up all my things and put them in my backpack.

I looked around for Kenny or Butters but they were nowhere to be found... Poor Butters...

I started walking home, slitghhy scared of being alone in those shady dark streets. It was already night and even though the thought of getting mugged scared me, having to face my mom after getting home scared me more. I could already see it.

"Blah blah blah! (Y/n), you're a bad a son and you're out of the house! And I hate you!" I heard her voice in my head and pictured her with little red horns on top of her head. I chuckled at my imagination but also from nervousness.

I finally got home and gulped. I took out my keys and opened the door. I looked at the table where my mom and dad were sitting, both with their hands in their head. Once the door was fully open they both looked at me in shock.

"Hi...." I awkwardly said. They jumped out of their seats and pulled me closer to them. They both hugged me with all their strength, my mom sniffing while at it.

When they finally stopped, my dad grabbed my arms carefully as my mom hugged me from the side and kissed my forehead.

"Are you okay?!" My dad's eyes were filled with worry and unease looking into mine.

"Yeah...." I answered confused.

"Oh baby! I'm so sorry! I was so rude, I didn't mean it!" My mom cried next to me.

"What... Is happening?" I asked completely lost in the conversation.

"This morning you were acting up but I just brushed it off but then your teacher said you were acting weird in class and then, on the phone, you didn't even sound like yourself! After I came home you were gone and you wouldn't pick up! I was so worried about you!" She squeezed my arm while looking at me with sad puppy eyes.

"Son, please, if anything is going on in school, you can tell us! Are you being bullied? Is anyone making fun of you?"

"Guys! Everything is okay! Today... Today was just a weird day okay?"

"Are you sure? We're here for you!" My mom sniffed once again.

"I'm fine, really... I'm sorry for worrying you so much." I hugged them smiling, it was nice to know that they cared so much for me. After I apologized multiple times they got ready to eat dinner. I sat with them and we just talked about our days as usual.

Once dinner was done I went upstairs and sat in my room.

"Hmm.... What was I supposed to do now?"

I looked under my bed.

".... Something's missing right?"