8

Everyone looked at Eric.

"What the hell?! Why would you ask that?!" Kyle said pissed.

"Because, I want this to be interesting!" He replied.

"Guys, guys, it's moving!" Stan said extremely focused on the piece.

I looked around, no one was here to move the piece so... Who was it. I wasn't the one... Oh wait, it was obviously him, who else could it be. The only one that wasn't offering his energy, the one that wanted to do this in the first place.

I could clearly see his fat fingers pushing the piece to the letters.

"K-e-n-n-y-2"

Everyone had their eyes wide open with surprise. (Y/n) gasped in horror while Cartman tried to contain his laugh.

"Seriously?" Kyle said giving him a disappointed look. "This isn't funny"

"What, I didn't do anything! You jews always accusing people!"

Kyle growled while Stan just chuckled, leaving everyone in silence.

"Guys, c'mon, this was just a test. Let's do it for real now"

"I don't know if I want to do this anymore" The copy cat said. But as usual, they didn't hear him and just continued playing.

First question was pretty obvious.

"Is anyone here?"

And for the reply, Cartman pushed the piece to "yes".

"Who are you?" (Y/n) asked a bit scared but very concentrated.

I looked at the piece and saw that no one was moving it. I decided to try to touch it and then I felt it. A wave of emotions went through my entire body, I felt alive again! I had so much energy inside me I could nearly control myself from laughing loudly. I looked around to see that no one had heard me, thank god. I then decided to mess a bit with them. I started moving the piece very very slowly.

"C-a-r-t-m-a-n-s-d-a-d"

Cartman jumped up and threw the piece on the floor. "OKAY, OKAY, WHO THE FUCK DID THAT?! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! WAS IT YOU KYLE?"

"What are you talking about, it was obviously you, I'm actually trying to work this out instead of fucking around like you." Kyle replied angry.

Cartman angrily pouted while looking at Stan and (Y/n). Both were laughing a bit from the reaction Eric had. He sat down again, crossing his arm like an angry toddler. "Don't fucking do it again or I'll leave!"

I sighed. That meant I couldn't do it again or they'd all leave. And I was too amazed by this board to let the fun end this soon.

The questions kept coming and I kept answering. But they were either boring questions or really hard to answer.

"Does Wendy still like me?" Stan asked.

"d-o-n-t-k-n-o-w"

"What colour are Kyle's shorts?" Cartman asked while giggling.

"Very mature" Kyle answered.

"B-l-a-c-k" I answered, you could see his boxers from the way he was sitting.

And so on and so on. They had to leave after some hours of playing, but I have to say I was disappointed. I was hoping for some more interesting things, I guess they just wanted to fuck around instead of actually connecting the world of the dead with the world of the living. I sat in my copy cat's bed waiting for him to come back from taking everyone downstairs. Sometimes he was too polite, they treated him like shit and he was still nice to them.

He walked in and I closed my eyes, relieved that I didn't have those annoying voices anymore. No hate, but from everyone, (Y/n) had the sweetest voice, he didn't even talk that much while they were playing the game. I was just day dreaming when I heard his voice very quietly.

"I-is anyone here?"

I opened my eyes to see that he was sitting in front of the board with his fingers on the piece. His energy was exploding! I was sure I could do absolutely anything with that energy. I hurried to him and pushed the piece to yes.

"Oh, okay, oh fuck this is real, this is happening okay!" He started panicking. I could only laugh, he looked so cute.

"A-are you laughing at me?"

I was surprised, I thought he couldn't hear me...

"Yes"

"Oh well, that isn't very nice... This is my first time okay?" He said. He immediately started blushing from the embarrassment. "MY FIRST TIME USING AN OUIJA BOARD, OBVIOUSLY!"

I laughed even louder.

"I can feel you laughing you know?"

"Ah sorry man" I said, hoping he'd understand it.

"Okay, next question... Who are you?"

"K-e-n-n-y"

"Oh! I'm so sorry Kenny! I know you don't know me but I want to apologize for taking your place! Please don't haunt me!"

"C-h-i-l-l" I said. He looked awfully calm again. I think in a way he was more comfortable knowing that he was talking to a teen that was his age then a fucking demon.

"Well, hum... Did you... Touch me? Before everyone started playing the game I felt someone touch me, was it you?" He asked.

I pondered on what to do. I'm pretty sure with all the energy he was giving me I could even pick him up in my arms and he'd feel it. But I decided to just move the piece to yes again.

"Okay, well, you really screamed me. Why didn't you touch the others? They thought I was making things up"

I sighed. I had no idea, at the time it didn't occur to me.

"F-o-r-g-o-t"

"This might sound weird but, can you do it again?"

I stood in front of him in shock. I was surprised he wasn't creeped out by a random ghost touching him. But hey, if he wanted it, who was I to stop him. I stood out my hand and touched his cheek. He blushed and closed his eyes.

"Your hand feels cold"

I didn't even process what he was saying. Touching him felt so real. It was unbelievable. I touched both his cheeks with my hands and got closer to him, examining his face. It felt so good, I felt like I was alive, more than that, I felt like I was touching his soul, the purest essence inside of him. And it was unbelievably soft and warm. I wanted to keep touching him forever.

"Hey, ahah, if you keep touching me I'm going to assume you're a pedo" He said awkwardly. I quickly stepped back and apologized.

"So... I can feel you, you can move the piece, but I want to hear your voice and see you. Also to make sure you are actually Kenny and not some creepy demon that wants to touch me and haunt me."

I laughed "hey c'mon, I would never"

He took the piece and held it in his hands firmly. I looked at him confused as he focused on the piece, energy was flowing more than before. I leaned closer to see what he was doing when he suddenly opened his eyes.

He then fell back.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I FUCKING AHHHH!" he got and walked around his room in panic. "I JUST SAW A GHOST WHAT THE HELL! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!"

I got up immediately too in excitement and surprised. "YOU SAW ME!!" but he couldn't feel me anymore, the key for him to feel me was the piece and he had dropped it.

"Oh my god, fuck, was that Kenny? He can't hear me right? Oh shit, is he right here? Or can he only see me when I touch the piece?"

"Actually, I can see, hear and feel you, but you don't know that so by all means, go on" I replied enjoying the view.

"Oh lord, he was really hot!"

"WHAT?!"