15

Everyone looked back at me. I put my most believable "whaaaaat?" face and I replied laughing nervously.

"Why are you blaming me? I didn't do anything"

"YOU TOOK THE BOARD AND THE OTHER TRIANGLE SHIT AND REPLACED IT WITH A COOKIE!"

"Why would he even do that?" Kyle asked defending me.

"BECAUSE! AND WHY WOULD I DO THAT MYSELF?!" The fat boy continued, each moment looking more like an angry pig.

"Probably cause you wanted to prank someone else" Stan replied not taking any of Cartman's bullshit. "I can definitely imagine you stealing this to show Butters and traumatize him for life."

"Yeah, and besides, who would leave a cookie besides a fatass like you?"

"I'M NOT FAT! YOU FUCKING JEW YOU THINK-"

I stayed quiet in my corner as the 3 teenagers screamed at each other. I looked at Damien that weirdly enough was smirking looking at them fighting, he was a weird dude but I wasn't gonna even question it cause he's the son of Satan afterall.

"I BET KENNY 2 TOOK THE BOARD BECAUSE HE FELT KENNY TOUCH HIM WHEN WE-"

"Wait... Felt?" Damien stopped smiling. Everyone stopped talking and looked at him. He thought for a bit in silence and then grabbed the box back from Cartman's small fat hands. He simply walked away leaving us confused.

"What the fuck?" Stan asked what was in everybody's mind.

"Why did he just leave?" I asked. Cartman immediately turned around to face me.

"You" his voice sounded like an anime villain, and it actually scared me coming from him. "Was this a funny prank? Huh?"

I shrugged my shoulder to signal that I didn't know what he was talking about. He jumped up and grabbed my hoodie, looking deep into my eyes.

"You're going to pay for this"

I gulped. Kyle quickly pushed him off and Stan just sighed. I fixed my hood and looked down at Cartman.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I lied.

"No, fuck off with that. I don't care if Kyle and Stan don't believe me, I know you were the one putting the cookie, and I know you're the one who's gonna suffer the consequences."

I could feel chills going down my spine. Cartman could be surprisingly scary at times, just thinking back at all the things he has done to the people he hates, I didn't wanna be in his bad side... But it looks like I already was and I was royally fucked.

The bell rang and we all went back to class. I sat down and took out my sketchbook to try to calm myself down by drawing. As I picked up my pencil and doodled some ocs I had, I eventually started drawing small sketches of Kenny's face. From that I drew full body drawings of him and others where he was floating behind small me.

Wow, I've come to the point of drawing my crush... When I should be moving on from him. This is going to be hard ahah....

Classes ended and I just headed home as usual. When I got home, I threw my backpack on the floor and jumped to my bed.

"I wish Kenny was here" I said to myself. I looked at the ceiling with my hands holding my head and I went through the day in my mind.

"Hmm... Damien's reaction was really weird... Why would he take the box if it didn't have the board in it, and why was he so angry that I felt Kenny, he's the one that gave the board in the first place, he should have known that spooky shit was gonna happen"

I gave up on trying to understand the son of Satan's mind and decided to distract myself with homework. As I sat down and picked up my pencil I remembered when Kenny fell asleep, I assume, on top of me while I was stressing out about my homework. He was kinda heavy but it was nice to know that I wasn't alone, feeling him was weird but comforting, I could faintly feel his breath on my neck and, not gonna lie, it was kinda hot.

But now it was just cold and empty...

"Focus (Y/n)!" I said to myself. "Whatever Kenny's doing right now, he's happier cause he's with his sister so stop being so selfish!"

Before I knew it, I had wasted the entire afternoon thinking about Kenny. When my mom called me to have dinner, I didn't even have the first part of the homework done. I sighed disappointed with myself and went downstairs. I sat at the table and took my phone out while waiting for my dad to come sit down too.

"Where's your dad?" My mom asked impatiently.

I shrugged my shoulders not looking up from my screen.

Some minutes passed and my mom was getting more and more angry and hungry. That's when the kitchen phone started ringing.

"That better be your father!" She got up and headed to the kitchen.

I didn't pay much attention to what she was saying, I was just going through my Instagram and seeing all the death threats that Cartman sent me. I honestly couldn't take him seriously when his username was "BigBonedBitch".

The front door opened and my dad entered the house completely soaked.

"Wow, dad, are you okay?" I asked putting my phone down.

"Yeah, I am don't worry. The storm just caught me off guard. I didn't have an umbrella and the streets were full of traffic. Sorry I'm so late."

I smiled to him "it's okay. But is it raining that much?" I asked, I had no idea it was raining, when I came home it was a bit cloudy but not storm bad.

"Unbelievable huh? Just out of nowhere, the skies are punishing us my son" he laughed while putting his wet jacket down. "I'm going to change to clean clothes, tell your mom I'll be down in a bit"

"Sure thing" I replied and picked up my phone again. But I didn't have time to even open my insta cause my mom started screaming from the kitchen.

"(Y/N)! COME HERE RIGHT NOW!"

I got up immediately, you do not wanna mess with an angry mom.

I entered the kitchen and my mom was holding the phone, no, holding is too soft of a word, she was choking the phone with her right hand and her left hand was smashing the counter. Her face red as a tomato.

"Young man, did you steal a SATANIC BOARD GAME from one of your classmates?!"

"Huuuummmm...." I thought of any possible excuse that would let me out of this one. "Dad's home!"

She rolled her eyes angry, she already knew me and she knew that I wasn't capable of lying that well. Not about big things at least. She signalled me to go back to the table agressively and went back to her conversation.

"I'm so sorry Mrs Cartman, I'll talk to him about this after dinner. Thanks for calling."

I hid in my seat and watched as my mom slowly walked in the room again, now with a death stare. The silence was killing me, thankfully, I was saved by my dad.

"I'm back and ready to eat!" He came down the stairs and sat down with us. He noticed the atmosphere. "Is everything okay?"

My mom looked away from my face and started serving herself. My dad looked at me confused.

"What did you do this time?" He asked.

"Nothing!" I replied. My mom immediately turned to me.

"Nothing?!" She turned to my dad, who was more confused and scared than before. "He stole a SATANIC GAME BOARD from one of his friends and doesn't admit it! Can you believe this?! Our boy! Satanic and thief!"

Oh lord...