5

I opened my eyes slowly. Everything was very shiny and blurry. I rubbed my eyes, shaking the tiredness away. When they adjusted I saw an empty place next to me, where once were warm arms keeping me cozy. But now there was just a blanket pulled to the side and a lonely pillow with some short (h/c) hairs on it.

"Ahah, gross"

I sat up as I looked around me. The boy was nowhere to be found. Against my will and comfort, I got up. The window above the messy desk full of notebooks and papers was open, letting in a nice breeze. I breathed in and smiled, forgetting for moments the state I was in, the very much dead state to be exact. But not to worry because I was quickly reminded of that when (y/n)'s mom came in singing. I hid behind a bunch of old clothes not wanting to be spotted by the stranger.

The door finally closed and the singing faded away as I sighed in relief. I looked to my right where a clock was. I gasped loudly.

"2PM?!"

That would explain why the room was empty. Even tho I had the freedom to not go to school I decided that it would be fun and both painful to see my copy cat hang with my friends.

I floated my way to school. Quite a boring trip with the occasional dog owner going for a walk with their beloved flea-covered slaves. I don't like to be rude but dogs really aren't my thing. I've always liked cats more, lonely, smart, they don't need anyone. They're basically beasts.

Anyways, where was I?

Oh oh, yeah, school.

I arrived and walked calmly through the empty hallways. It was weirdly creepy but nice to walk in those long hallways that were always so loud and only hear muffled voices. It made me feel kinda like a spy on a secret mission. And my mission was to ruin that (y/n) kid's life.

I let out the best evil laugh, but sadly no one is around to appreciate it.

I find my way to the classroom where my class is. The teacher was writing on the board and blabbering things no one understands, as always, and of course, Stan and Kyle were talking through little papers while Cartman tried to copy from Token. I noticed that my beautiful orange parka just sitting on top of an empty chair and questioned.

"Where's that kid?" I looked around some more to find nothing. I raised my eyebrow wondering if that shy kid could be actually a rebel who joins the goth kids skipping classes.

But I was wrong. Once I was outside, the goth kids were by themselves, like the losers that they are. Never liked how they judge everyone. They treat everyone like crap and then get surprised that no one really wants to be with them. Imagine living your life looking down on others? I can't even imagine the hatred and loneliness they must feel. But I know that they're doing this to themselves, so I really can't feel that much pity.

I ran away from the disgusting smell of cigarettes and continued my search for my copy cat. I sang some songs to entertain myself while walking down the endless hallways. Though my singing stopped when I heard a voice comming from the guy's bathroom.

I knocked on the door and slowly opened it.

"Heeeeere's john-"

I stopped as I heard frantic sobs. Putting my ear close to every stall I found the one where the cries were comming from.

I peeked inside to see (Y/n) sitting on the toilet hugging his knees and hiding his face between his legs. He would constantly move his shaky hands towards his eyes to clean tears that were endlessly falling.

My surprise caused me to step back and hit the back wall. I felt a huge weight over my shoulders, I didn't know why but I almost felt his pain. I had never seen someone cry so anxiously. My legs failed and I tripped on the cold dirty floor.

A loud bang was heard.

A loud bang was heard?!

Yes!

He stopped sobbing for some moments and sniffed.

"H-hello? Is anyone there?" His shaky voice asked. I gasped loudly and hurried to get up. I stood in front of the stall door.

"Yes! Can you hear me? Can you hear me for real?!" I banged on the door, but there was just silence.

"Hello?" A more quiet voice asked again.

I sighed putting my head against the door in disappointment. I really thought he could hear me, even for just one second. I really thought this was my chance to finally talk to someone that was alive. Finally communicate and ask them  for help. I didn't exactly need help with anything in specific, I just wanted to feel less left out and lonely. For more that I wanted to have fun, the thought of Karen suffering and my friends not missing me killed me every second of the time I spent being a ghost. It was torture, torture that I volunteered to test... Such an idiot...

Some time after the door opened making me fall again. The boy left the stall and cleaned his red watery eyes.
I looked in the mirror while he did it. I could see my reflection next to his, it seemed so normal. As I stood there looking at the slightly shorter boy next to me, I just wish I could have been really there, maybe helping him for real or something.

I wish I wasn't dead...