36

I got up and went to class. I sat down in the empty room waiting for classes to start. I felt so dead inside... I knew it wasn't his fault but it still hurt me. Of course I still liked him, him having his memories or not, but the time we spent during that year was so important and meaningful to me.

"Hey Ken" I saw Stan enter the room. He sat on top of my table while looking down at me.

"Hi"

"Are you okay man? You don't come to school, you don't reply to my messages, what's wrong?" He looked worried, genuinely worried. I wondered if he was sober because the Stan I knew just fucked around and didn't take anything seriously.

"It's fine, I don't know. I'm having boy problems" I rested my head on the table. He patted it.

"So, who do I gotta kill?"

I chuckled. "No one, don't worry." By all means, (Y/n) had enough of dying last year.

"Then what happened?"

"It's a bit complicated. Basically, we spent a really good time together right?" Stan nodded "But because of a problem he had, he forgot all about it. And I don't know what to do. I still like him and so think he likes me, but the time we spent together was so important... Can I just start a new relationship from 0 with someone I already had a relationship with?"

"Okay, damn, that's a lot..." He came down from the table and kneeled down in front of it so he could face me. "You should drink something, to calm down you know?"

"Stan..." I looked at him with a disappointed mom face to wich he just rolled his eyes.

"Or not. It was just a suggestion."

"I don't know what to do"

"Have you talked to him about it?"

"Yeah, and he's was really stressed out because he couldn't remember anything..."

Stan sighed. "I'm sorry, I guess you just have to give up on getting back what you had before." I looked down a bit sad. Stan continued trying to cheer me up. "But hey! That doesn't mean you can't have anything now. You still like each other, go for it!"

"But the time we spent together-"

"Kenny! Dude! Don't be hung up on the past. It's the person that matters, not the moments. And if you guys start dating now you'll do more things that you'll consider as important and meaningful as the last ones."

"I guess you're right... It's just hard you know?"

"Yeah dude" He reached out for my shoulder and rubbed it a little. "If this gives you too much trouble you can come to me"

I looked up at his tired eyes. I really liked Stan. Out of everyone, he was the only one that tried to help me instead of just assuming I don't have problems because I'm poor... He was a mess and I wish I could help him with the alcohol problem. Just how he could help me with my stupid problems. It was also weirdly comforting knowing that he knew I wasn't straight from the beginning and he didn't judge me, neither did he out me. He just accepted me.

"Thanks" I smiled. He smiled back and went to his seat, taking a bottle of "water" and drinking it. I was going to stop him but the bell rang and the room got flooded with students. No one noticing that I was even there.

Class was finally over. I walked out and went to bathroom, not to cry but just to pee really. I opened the door and saw Damien.

"Why do you even use this bathroom. Can't you teleport to some fancy hell toilet and do your business there?" I unzipped my pants in front of the urinol.