28

I looked around and noticed the passengers getting up.

"Oh so we landed" I got up and left the plane. "Europe here I come"

I flew to the nearest park to look around. I was immediately confused by hearing people talking. I had no idea what anyone was saying, and it was kinda fun actually. I felt like an alien. I looked around at the weird letters and words spread around the city. Everything was so different from my small old town, the buildings, the people, the food. I went around every interesting places around the area. After spending a good morning flying around the city I went back to the airport.

"Okay... So this airport flies to everywhere in Europe right?" I looked around at the planes leaving soon.

"London,
Paris or
Lisbon..."

I thought for a while.

"Meh, who cares, I'll just visit everywhere. WOOHOO! EUROPE TOUR!" I jumped up and flew to the plane destined to London.

For the next 2 weeks I flew everywhere, exploring every capital of every country in Europe.

From the wonderful views of the UK to the small cozy streets of Portugal and Spain, from the beautiful buildings and art in Paris and Italy to the amazing food in Sweden and Norway to all of the new curious languages and places in central Europe. I literally felt like a rich bitch travelling the world. I felt like a new person, ready to brag about all of this to Stan, Kyle and Cartman when I got back.

Everything was amazing... Except the nightmares. I kept having nightmares about (Y/n) and they always made me jump up in the middle of the night, sweating and breathing fast.

I was finishing my tour exploring the countries I hadn't been in yet and got ready to go back to America. I was on top of a roof of a random house in Poland looking at the stars ready to fall asleep. I had lost track of time and it had been weeks since I had talked to anyone. I felt weirdly good about being so isolated from the world. I couldn't help but wonder how it would be when I saw (Y/n) again. I really missed him.

I really really missed him...

I closed my eyes slowly and let my mind rest.

The morning came and I felt the sharp light from the sun hit my eyes.

"Ughhhhh" I turned around and tried going back to sleep. Something felt off though.

"KENNY! Good morning!!"

I jumped up from my bed and looked around. I stared at Karen who was standing in front of my bed, confused. I ran up to her and hugged her, spinning her in the air and filling her with small kisses on her cheek.

"KAREN! OH KAREN! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I hugged her until she couldn't breath. I put her down and she wheezed trying to catch her breath.

"Kenny, what are you talking about?" She asked tilting her head. "You saw me yesterday"

I sighed.

Right... No one remembers I died...

I looked at the clock and jumped.

"AH! I'M GONNA BE LATE!" I opened my wardrobe and took out one of my dirty t-shirts and grabbed my parka from the floor. I rushed out of the house and ran to the bus station.

"Can't wait to see (Y/n)!" I smiled at the thought of seeing him again. Face to face, both alive. I couldn't wait to hug him.

I arrived sweating but somehow still smiling. I looked around to find Stan, Kyle and Cartman... And no one else.

"OHHH. Right, he took my spot on the bus so now that I'm back he doesn't have it anymore." I walked towards my friends and stood next to them.

"Morning guys" I greeted everyone.

"Morning Kenny" Kyle replied.

"Is it just me or you're weirdly happy today?" Stan asked looking at my big smile.

"Did Kenny finally find himself a girlfriend? Huh?" Cartman smirked looking at me while elbowing me. I rolled my eyes. "Or maybe just a penny on the way here"

"Pffft, girlfriend- " I thought to myself. In some weird way I was kinda excited to present (Y/n) to them.  I was just so proud of being his boyfriend... Well, his boy friend.

"Share with the class?" Kyle looked at me interested.

"Well, let's just say I met someone"

"Oooooh, atta boy" Stan came to me and put his arm around my shoulders.

"Can't wait to meet her" Kyle smiled again.

"Or him" Stan whispered in my ear. We both shared a look. I finally understood why he was always making gay jokes with me. He knew from beginning, but my gaydar was too shitty to notice that he had the big gay too.

The bus finally arrived and I physically couldn't contain my excitement. I was playing with my fingers and looking around interested at everything.

"Are you okay Kenny?" Butters asked looking back at me.

I smiled. "Better than ever!"

"That's great to hear!" He replied and turned around again.

I looked outside, each time getting closer and closer to the school. As the bus went I noticed a familiar backpack. I glew my face to window and stared at the small boy with headphones on walking to school.

I jumped up trying to fly through the wall but ended up just hitting my head on the window.

"Fuck..." I rubbed my forehead while some kids laughed. I quickly looked back and saw the boy's silhouette get smaller and smaller and the bus moving forward. We finally got to the school and I left running to the class.
I got to my class and looked at the place where (Y/n) used to seat. The bell rang and I waited for everyone to come in.

"Kenny, please sit down" The teacher said walking in. I looked around confused, waiting for a special boy to show up. "Kenny!" She called me again and I looked at the empty place.

"Oh wait... that was My place. God I'm so stupid" I sat down and waited impatiently until class was over. The bell finally rang and I ran outside the class. I ran towards the cafeteria. In the middle of my running though, someone appeared out of nowhere and we both hit each other, falling to the ground immediately.

I looked up to see who it was.

"You..."