9

I stood up to face him "WHAT DID YOU JUST-"

"oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, has he been following me around!? Oh nooo, he's so hot I feel so ashamed! Ewwww no, please, why does he need to be so cuteee?!" The boy circled his room with red cheeks. I didn't know how to react! I mean, HE JUST SAID I WAS HOT!!

"H-HEY! STOP MOVING SO MUCH!" I tried holding on to him waiting for him to stop. I was grabbing to his shoulders, flying across the room. That's until he stopped and I was thrown into the wall at full force, hitting my head and falling on the ground. I looked up to him to see that he was in front of the board once again. I immediately got up, wanting to talk to him more.

He sighed and put the piece in the middle.

"Kenny, are you still there?" He asked. I moved the piece to yes and watched him as he got even more embarrassed. "W-were you watching me right now?"

It would be so embarrassing for him if I said yes, but I also didn't want to lie to him. It was a really weird situation I was in. What should I do? A random dude that I've been following around, completely invading his privacy, thinks I'm hot and wants to know if I've been watching him basically have a panic attack cause of me.

"M-a-y-b-e"

I just looked at his face as his hands went up to his head. He sighed heavily and shook his hand.

"Aw man, look, I'm not normally like this okay? I just- okay first of all, sorry, this must have been really overwhelming and kinda creepy to watch, but you have to understand that it's the first time I see an actual ghost!"

"Hey, don't try to hide the fact that it's your first time seeing a HOT ghost. I didn't mind that part"

"Do you forgive me?" He asked concentrated on the piece, desperate for my forgiveness.

He looked so desperate and kinda cute so I just moved it to yes with no hesitation. And when he opened his eyes and saw the yes, his mouth turned into a huge smile. I couldn't help but smile myself at his reaction.

He went ahead and prepared himself to ask another question.

"Were you with me during the da-" but he was cut off with his bedroom door opening immediately. He kicked the board under the bed and stood up like it was nothing. A lady looked inside the room searching for someone.

"Who were you talking to?"

"Oh, that was just me on the phone..."

"With who?"

"My, huh, my friend Kenny, from school" he said nervously.

"Hmmmm... If you say so. Dinner is going to be ready in a bit. Come downstairs" She said closing the door on her way out. The boy just smiled and nodded.

Once she was gone he sighed with relief.

"Kenny... Can you hear me, or see me, or even feel me when I'm not with the board?" He said whispering so no one besides me would hear. I desperately wanted to say yes but if he wasn't using the board I couldn't interact with him.

I nodded already knowing that he wouldn't be able to see it and jumped to the bed defeated.

He looked down.

"Maybe not..."

"OR MAYBE YES! Why did you kick the board away you idiot?!"

He sighed and fell on the bed where I was. I moved out of the way with my cat reflexes and let him occupy the whole space. He was just laying in bed looking up. I floated above him so he'd be looking at me.