6

So far, my experience as a ghost was more depressing than I thought. I didn't care about looking at naked girls anymore, what was the point if I wasn't really there. I was already planning a way to kill Damien the next time I'd see him. That brat thinks he can do anything just cause he's the son of Satan. He thinks he can just put me here suffering when I already help him so much.

"Ok, ok, I'm fine" the boy said snapping me out of my dark plans of homicide. "Thanks anxiety, for striking right when I don't need you"

He sighed. I chuckled and replied "that's anxiety my dude, there's really nothing you can do to change that" but as expected he just ignored me and left the bathroom. I followed him to the classroom. Class was even more boring now that I couldn't talk to anyone or doodle on the corners of the pages. I'd entertain myself by looking at Kenny 2's sketches. He had his own little sketchbook that he would take out and draw on in secret. But besides that everything was the same. I refused to go back home to check on Karen, and even though I felt really guilty for it, I knew it was the best for me.

It was the same boring routine of seeing my copy cat steal my friends. And honestly, what friends they were, they just ignored him most of the times. I also noticed that (Y/n) would occasionally almost die. For example, when he was wearing my parka, a piano would almost fall on top of him, or he would almost get stabbed by a flying fork, random things that killed me before just almost killed him. Lucky bastard.

"HEY KENNY 2!" Cartman screamed at (Y/n) who was clearly annoyed.

"My name is-"

"Yeah whatever. Hear me out. You know that kid Damien?" Cartman pointed to the boy with dark hair that ruined my life. I couldn't contain my anger and ran to him.

"LOOK HERE YOU MOTHER-"

"Damien, do you have it?" Cartman said interrupting me. He looked at (Y/n) and elbowed him "This kid is literally the son of Satan"

(Y/n) smiled nervously.

Damien smiled back. He turned to Cartman again "I have it but you have to be careful with it"

Cartman smiled with excitement "yeah yeah, give me!"

Damien sighed and handed him a box. It looked old and dusty, with some spider webs still attached to it. It had some very strange letters in the front saying "Ouija Board" and some drawings that looked like a witches book.

Cartman picked it up and stared at it with sparks on his eyes "cooool" he then left dragging Kenny 2 with him. Damien sighed and turned around to his locker.

"Kenny, are you that bored?"

I gasped "YOU CAN HEAR ME?!"

Damien looked around to see if there was anyone looking at him and whispered "follow me" and so I did. After a lot of floating we were in the back of the school, completely empty.

"I thought you'd do more interesting things instead of comming to school"

"YOU NEED TO TURN ME BACK!"

"oh.... actually... You're gonna be a ghost for a year. Didn't I tell you that? It must have escaped my mind at the moment"

"WHAT?!" I grabbed his neck ready to strangle him but no luck. It was like a rock.

"Kenny, you can literally do anything you want. Aren't you happy?"

His cocky smile pissed me off even more.

"Oh yeah, it's very fun to see my sister in pain because I 'died' and seeing my friends replace me for a new random kid. Not to talk about the fact that no one can hear or see me, which doesn't make me feel completely lonely or anything"

"Dude, chill... You'll back in a year and no one will notice you were even gone"

"Yeah, that makes me feel much better."

There was nothing that could make me feel better right now. Maybe kicking his ass, but that was impossible. And he knew that I wanted to fucking destroy him, so he would just smirk and laugh at me.

I got tired of talking to that mosnter and searched for Kenny 2 again. When I found him and the guys sitting in the cafeteria I joined them and listened to what they were saying.

"Cartman, do you have it?" Stan asked with curiosity.

"Yeah I do. Where are we going to use it?"

"Not in my house, Ike is already scared of ghosts, he will tell mom and she will kill me" Kyle said.

"Well, my house is... Hummm. There's family staying over" Stan said, you know, like a liar. I knew his room was a mess, full of bottles and tissues. He really had to get his shit together. I was scared of what he might do in the future.

"Well, I don't want my house to be haunted!" Cartman hurried to reply. Everyone look at (Y/n).

"Guys, I like those type of paranormal stuff but, does it really have to be in my house?" He looked at Cartman expecting acceptance "I also don't want to get haunted"

Cartman just laughed and put his arm around him. "Oh, my dear friend Kenny 2, you won't get haunted."

"And how do you know that fatass" Kyle asked slightly worried for the kid.

"Kenny's already probably haunting him. I mean, look at him, he stole his jacket and his spot, he's basically begging to be haunted by Kenny" he smiled. I froze, I didn't know Cartman could think beyond his own selfish self. But he did blame (Y/n) for something he didn't even want to be part of, and that was kinda shitty.

Kenny 2 looked down anxiously. "I-I didn't mean to disrespect him or steal his place"

"Don't worry (Y/n), Cartman's just messing with you" Stan said in a tone that really wasn't that comforting.

"But it would make sense! The past few weeks I've almost died in specific situations!" He started breathing heavily.

Poor kid, he thought I was doing that. I feel bad, I already felt bad by basically stalking this boy, and now he thought I was haunting him... Great.

"Yeah yeah, whatever, we'll be at your place afterschool" Cartman informed them completely ignoring the anxious boy right next to him. I did the best I could to pet his back but it was useless. I could see his shaky hand under the table. I stared at it for a while, not listening to what they were talking about anymore. I was completely on auto pilot. When I snapped out of it, I noticed I was holding his hand. His warm hand, so soft, yet shaking so much. I fell into deep thought.

If I hadn't agreed to do this, he wouldn't be in this situation. He would just be living his normal life, happy and not almost dying everyday... It's all my fault that he got dragged into this group of absurd and dangerous ideas. For more that I like them, Stan didn't care about the consequences of anything, Kyle was too strict with all of us and sometimes made huge speeches that would make us feel like shit. And Cartman, do I need to say anything else.

I truly felt bad for (Y/n), I wish I could help him...