3

The class was being too boring so I decided to have some fun now that I was a ghost. I tried to pick up the chalk to write on the board but I couldn't. I also tried to throw the teacher's books down but guess what, I also couldn't move them. The class turned even more boring now that I couldn't mess with the stuff around me.

I went back to my spot and sat down.

"Hey Kenny 2" I knew he wouldn't look back.

"Heeey, copy cat" I was just passing the time calling him.

"Hey, don't look at me if you're an idiot" he didn't move a muscle and I chuckled to myself. I stared at his h/c  hair, it was a bit messy, like he didn't have enough time to brush it this morning. I'm guessing he was nervous about going on the bus for the first time. He didn't look that annoying during class. He had such a calm face, quite pretty even. I was distracted looking at him when he suddenly looks back at me. My heart stops as his e/c shinning eyes pierce through my soul. My face turned a strong tone of red and I stuttered more than I ever done before.

"Y-Y-YOU CAN SEE- YOU CAN SEE ME?!"

But as I finished the question he was already turning back to face the class. I jumped out of my place and stood in front of him, the desk being in the middle of my body. I waved my hand in his face waiting for a response of some kind. Maybe a blink or a look. Nothing. He saw me right?! He looked straight at me! There was no way he wasn't looking at me!

Y/n pov

This class was less well behaved than mine. Kids would talk like the teacher wasn't even there. I would occasionally see papers flying around and girls giggling loudly on purpose. I often found myself almost falling asleep, but I needed to stay awake to show that I was a good student. I suck at tests so my only hope is having a good grade in class. I'm always the quiet kid in the back, and I can't complain, I don't mind chilling the whole class. During the entire class I just stared at flies flying around the room. One in specific was going everywhere, even to the back of the class, I tried my hardest to not look like a weirdo looking at the back out of nowhere so I just glanced at it very quickly. But no luck, the fly was already gone. And so the boring class continued

Kenny's pov

HE SAW ME! HE REALLY SAW ME! Maybe he didn't.... But what else could he be looking at? This copy cat was leaving me curious. And that's why I decided to follow him home.

-at Y/n's house-

I stepped inside the big grey house following Y/n, clearly tired from the school day. He ran upstairs and entered what I guessed it was his room by the dirty clothes all over the place and the posters of various bands and shows. I looked at some pictures hanging in the wall of him younger along with some kids from our school. I noticed Damien was one of them. Damien with his usual angry and messy eyebrows and his devilish smile. I groaned at the sight of him. It was all his fault after all.

Y/n was behind me taking off his books from his backpack and putting them in his desk. While he was doing boring school related things I continued to snoop around his posters and photos. He didn't have a very unique face but somehow, I found myself staring at it for a long time. I'd look at his smile, so small, but so genuine. I looked back at him and he was staring at me again, now with a confused look.

"C-can you see me?" I asked hopeful for a reply. He got up and walked in my direction. "I'm sorry I entered your house! I-I was just curious" he got closer with an angry look in his face "I'M SORRY PLEASE DONT HURT ME!"

He stopped. Looking me in the eye with a puzzled look. Titling his head a little lost in deep thought. We were a few inches apart from each other, me hitting the wall as he got closer slowly.

"What are you doing dude?" I said looking away from his face, we were officially too close. His mouth opened slightly like he wanted to say something. I looked at him expecting something, just anything. I wanted to know that this was really happening, that he was looking at me, that I wasn't invisible, or a ghost. That this was all a sick prank and that I really didn't die and I could hug Karen.

"There" his arms went past me and fixed a tilted picture. He then smiled and went back to the messy desk full of books and notebooks.

I was startled, mostly confused. I leaned against the wall to think but went right through it and started falling through the floor.

"FUUUUU-" I quickly rolled up to a ball waiting for the floor to hit me painfully. But it didn't. I looked around and there I was, floating. MOTHERFUCKING FLOATING. Fuck yeah, I forgot ghosts could fly too! I ran outside and flew around the house.

I flew higher and higher until I could see the sun setting down behind the mountains. It was so beautiful, so peaceful. For those mere seconds I forgot all of my problems and worries. Beneath me, everyone looked like bugs, so tiny walking towards their cozy houses. I was a small distance from touching birds' feathers as they flew close to me. I breathed in the fresh air of the afternoon and went back down slowly to take all of the beauty in.

I was back in his room.

"I'm back copy ca- AHHHH!" I floated back up hiding my face from the sudden vision. I had just seen him change clothes, right there, in front of me. "Fuck fuck fuck... I can't believe I just saw that... Hey Y/n! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to come in" I yelled. I knew he couldn't hear me but I still felt the need to apologize. I waited for him to be finished.

Why did it bother me that much? I wanted to look at naked people, and now it's the perfect time. I'm a ghost, no one can stop me, why am I getting so worked up with this.

I had the perfect idea.

Why not spy on the girls for a while?

Ahah, fuck yeah.