16

(Trigger warning? Might trigger anxiety, sorry if it does)

I hid my face in my shirt.

My dad laughed. "WHAT?! Wait no no no..." He breathed in to catch his breath. "(Y/n)?! Satanic? And a thief? Oh please!"

I'm glad my dad always defends me. He's the only one I came out to and he accepted me pretty well! Unlike my mom, he's the one I go for when I need help normally. Both me and him know that my mom is dramatic at times so everytime she accuses me of something he doesn't believe it right away.

"I just got a call from one of his friend's mom very concerned that our son stole a SATANIC BOA-"

"Yeah, okay, satanic board game, we get it mom" I sighed.

My dad stopped to think for a second. Then he looked at me with a more serious expression.

"Is this true?"

"Dad, do I look satanic to you?" I said avoiding the stealing part of it.

"Well, no, but did you steal something from your friend?"

"He's not even my friend!" I stuffed my face with food.

"THAT DOESN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION!" My mom screamed at me.

"Son" My dad looked me in the eyes. I knew that look, it was the "you wouldn't lie to me would you?" look. And he was right. I gulped and decided to change the truth a bit.

"Okay, I did take it BUT! BUT! I gave it to the original owner! T-the board isn't even Cartman's! He borrowed it from someone else!" I said defending myself. My mom looked suspiciously at me.

"It's true! Dad!" I looked at my dad. But he could see through my words.

"I don't believe you!" My mom stated, getting up and heading upstairs. "I'm going to check your room!"

I got up immediately screaming "WAIT! DON'T!"

When I was in front of my bedroom I almost died. My room was even worse than before. Clothes everywhere, books all over the floor, my wardrobe destroyed. I gasped and fell to the ground at this terrible sight. My dad patted my back.

My mom suddenly gasped and I looked up afraid that I had left something related to the board around in my room.

"WHAT IS THIS?!" She was holding a (sexuality) flag.

Me and my dad looked at each other.

"So ahah, mom.... I should tell you that...well, I'm-"

"SHUSH IT!" She stormed out of my room. I could hear her screams from the other side of the hallway. "MY SON IS GAY! MY OWN LITTLE BOY AND HE DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME!"

I looked up to my dad. He just sighed.

"I'll talk to her, don't worry" he left me alone in the messy room. I died a bit inside knowing that I was going to be the one cleaning all of that.

I gave up after some hard 15 minutes of picking up clothes from the floor and went downstairs to finish the dinner. When I went down I was shocked to see my mom with her arms open and my dad behind her smiling.

"Come here" she said.

I slowly went to her and she pushed me into a tight hug. I tried to breath while she squeezed the life out of my poor body.

"I can not believe you didn't tell me!"

"Sorry?" I apologized very confused to why she was accepting me so easily. I always saw her as a very close-minded person but seems like she wasn't as bad as I thought.