Chapter 18: First Time For Everything (EXPLICT)

MATURE CHAPTER! SKIP AHEAD TO CHAPTER 19 IF YOU NO LIKE THIS or IGNORE THIS CHAPTER UNTIL THE NEXT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

PS: This chapter was originally gonna be a standalone one shot book, but thanks to a suggestion by @Fantrexian, it's now being incorporated into this story.

PPS: I'm bad at writing these, so sorry if it sucks XD

Avocato and I were kissing. It was sweet and tender. Lust filled the both of us. We knew we were both in love with each other.

Since I was on top of Avocato, I carefully removed all of his pieces of armor on his clothing, tossing them to the far side of the room.

I then notice that we both have bulges growing on our pants. "Excited, are we?"

"W-well......yeah."

"If I go too fast, tell me and we'll stop, okay?"

"Yeah.....okay."

He carefully moved me aside for a moment and unbuckled his pants, throwing them aside.

I noticed his bulge, as it was trapped in his briefs. Crap, that's big.....I think. Will....will it fit?"

Avocato threw his shirt off as well, along with his boots and socks.

Okay, he's just teasing me.

I stared at Avocato for a few seconds. His form was, well, hot.

"Like what you see?" He made a stupid looking pose, and it made me laugh a little.

"Too much, man. But it's my turn now."

"What do you mean too mu~~"

I interrupted him by undressing myself. I tossed aside my coat, threw off my shirt and slid my shoes and socks off.

He was admiring me the whole time. Blushing nervously.

"So....w-what do you think? I'm not really much, compared to you....."

He looked up and down at my body. "I think you're amazing."

I smiled. "Y-you think so?"

"100 percent mean it, baby."

He carefully laid me down on the bed, tugging on my briefs with his teeth.

"Do it."

Avocato winked at me and pulled down my briefs with his teeth, pulling them until I was completely naked.

I tossed my briefs aside and tried my best not to cover myself in embarrassment.

Avocato looked at my dick. "Looks like mine, a little bit", he weirdly points out.

Was that a compliment????

Avocato stuck his tongue out a little and licked the tip of my dick. This caused me to shiver a little bit.

"Let me know if you want me to stop, okay?"

"O-okay."

He then opened his mouth and began to fit my dick into his mouth. He began bobbing up and down slowly. I moaned in pleasure.

"Oh.....A-avocato.....Man, this is....."

As he bobbed up and down, he shot a wink at my face, making me all flustered.

"Ahmn....Avo! I think I'm g-gonna~"

Avocato then stopped sucking. He lifted his head off of my dick and smiled. "Don't. Not yet."