Chapter 43: Alone Time

Implied NSFW in the chapter. You have been warned.

According to Gary, Bolo told them that Mooncake was taken by a group of creatures named the Arachnitects. The only way to get to him was to unlock the second dimensional key we had.

And oh boy. We tried very hard.

Clarence kept taking us to several people, and neither of them knew how to open it. One ventrexian we met, Cataloupe, kept flirting with Clarence and especially me. Avocato kept getting jealous while Cataloupe kept winking at me and flexing his arms and body a little. Even though I blushed a little, I just told him I was married and he soon stopped and went back to flirting with Clarence.

Gross.

Gary called Tribore and Wade to see if they can open it, but Wade told us that Tribore was busy with something so that left us with nothing else.

Clarence said that he knew one more person that could possibly open the dimensional key, and that was his niece, who was an unlocker of worlds, or something like that.

We soon arrived at her home. Everyone was prepped, with Gary holding onto the dimensional key.

"Someone should stay with the ship, and look after it. Make sure that nothing happens to it, since it's our ride."

I nodded. "I'll stay. You guys go on ahead."

Avocato's eyes and ears perked up and soon followed. "I'll stay and keep you company."

Gary smirked at me. "It's settled then. Have fun, you two!" Everyone else walked. I soon saw Butch walk up to the two of us.

"Hey, Avocato?"

"Yeah, Butch?"

Avocato's shoulders were soon gripped by Butch's hands.

"If you hurt my son in ANY way or form, by god I will rip your throat out."

Avo's eyes were shaken, as if he saw a ghost or something like that. "Yessir."

Butch nodded, smiled at me, and soon walked up ahead to catch up with the others.

"Your dad scares me, honey."

"He's just looking out for me. Besides, you would never hurt me. Not in a million years."

"I know that, Blueberry. Anyways, hey. I have a surprise for you."

"Wait, really?" I was ecstatic.

Avocato nodded his head behind us. "Meet me in our room in 5 minutes. See you soon." He winked right at me and walked away.

I stood there like a doofus for a minute.

Is he......are we......we're gonna have some fun, aren't we?

The grin on my face grew a bit wider as I stood there like a doofus for 30 seconds straight.

5 MINUTES LATER.......

I stood in front of the bedroom door, nervously waiting in front of it.

What is my husband planning? Why am I acting so nervous?!? I should be happy! Be cool, Pawblo. Be cool. Don't be weird. This is normal. You're just not used to being married to your lover yet.

"Hey, Avo. You in there?"

"Yeah! Come in, Blueberry!"

I opened the door and saw flower petals surrounding the bed, with candles dimly lit. Avocato was on top of the bed, wearing nothing but his briefs.

"How's THIS for a surprise?"

I chuckle as I slide off my coat and shirt, revealing my......sort of visible abs?

"Have you been working out? You're looking good tonight, baby."

"I've been working out a bit. Trying to turn my weak flab into a bit more muscle."

"It appears to be working." He kept eyeing me up and down. "I love it."

"You're such a weirdo, sometimes."

I threw my shirt aside my coat onto the floor. My hands ran up my curve and bottom as I slowly crawled on top of the bed and on top of Avocato.

"It's been a good while since we've done this."

"Then we better make the most of this time, huh?"

Oh boy.

A FEW HOURS LATER......

The two of us laid next to each other on the bed, both completely nude. Our faces were out of breath, panting after the experience we just had together.

"Man........you're something, alright."

Avocato chuckled. "Glad we had our first a while back? It was easier this time around, baby."

"You're....just amazing."

"Not so bad yourself. Your voice sounded like an angel to me during this."

I was so embarrassed at that comment, I pulled the blanket up to my face. My face was blushing red. "Stop, you're making me feel weird."

"It's true. You're an angel. A very sexy angel."

The two of us giggle. "Since when are YOU feminine?"

Avocato shrugged. "Since I met you."

I smiled. "Life can change in an instant. It can have good changes and bad changes.....this is a good change."

"Indeed it is." Avocato curled up next to me and quietly purred.

"Um, Avocato? My chest is covered in—"

"Too tired. Let's just clean up in the morning, babe."

Great. Guess I gotta take a really long shower. I love him so much.