Chapter 32: Interrupted Fantasy (slightly EXPLICIT)

Heads up, there is slight NSFW in this chapter, so if you dont like that then wait for the next chapter. Otherwise, enjoy!

The ship we were pulled into was a power plant. It was powered by people's happy places, but it cost them their lives.

It almost cost Gary's life.

Todd H. Watson was in charge of it. He wanted to get revenge om Gary for losing the Earth, as it was sucked up along with his family. His heart was too broken to heal.

We also found Wade and Tribore. The two were both there after the fight for the breach, and they were able to survive for this long.

This brings us to now. We all just got back on the Crimson Light and escaped. Everyone was tired, so we all agreed to go to our rooms and relax.

Avocato and I were relaxing in our room. He was polishing a weapon while I worked at my desk on a new gadget.

"Well, today was crazy, huh?"

"Yeah, it was. Who knew that these types of places exist?"

Avocato shrugged. "I've seen worse."

"Still, the idea of a power plant fueled by people's fantasies is an interesting idea. But, nevertheless, it's only a good idea when it's on paper."

My husband put his weapon aside and sat behind me. "Have you ever had a fantasy, babe?"

I put my things aside and ponder a response to his question. "No, not really. When I lived on Tera Con Prime, I focused on surviving and having a good life. I didn't really have time for daydreaming and all that stuff."

"Well, what about now?"

"Hmmm........" I cross my arms on the desk. "I.....think I do."

I hear Avocato chuckle. "Does it somehow involve me?"

This made me grow a huge blush on my face. He's definitely not wrong there.

"M-maybe...."

"Turn around."

I spin myself and the chair around to see Avocato, wearing nothing but his briefs. He was giving me this smirk.

"I know it's been a while since....you know....so how about we make up for that lost time?"

I knew exactly what he was referring to. This was turning out to be a freaking fantasy after all.

SLIGHT NSFW AHEAD! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I stood up and began to undress. Tossing my coat and shirt on the desk. Pants and socks to the floor. Boots to the side.

I was soon standing in the room, almost completely nude, trying to cover myself up with my arms.

"Damn, you're really something, Blueberry."

I blushed at his compliment as I slid onto the bed and wrapped my arms around his waist. He smirked and places his hands on my ass, groping them a bit.

"How long has it been since the last time we did this?"

"I don't know, but I don't care since I'm with you."

We both laugh and soon press our lips together. His hands groped  them a bit. Groans came out from both of our mouths.

"Pawblo, you wanna take it further?"

Avocato slightly slid off his briefs, and left me speechless. We were really going to take it far.

Suddenly, the door opened and Butch walked in.

"Hey, son, I just wanted to--KARABAST! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!"

Avocato yelped a little and I began to stammer. "Dad! Get out! Get out now!!"

Butch covered his eyes and walked out, closing the door. "Sorry!", he yelled from the other side.

Me and Avocato just stood in the same position. The two of us were blushing and looking away from each other.

"......We should probably get used to locking the door now."

"Agreed.