Chapter 46: Mechanic's Audio Log #??? (S2 FINALE)

All of the other logs are gone.

In a few minutes we'll all be entering Final Space. Me, my husband, our kid, and the rest of the Crimson Light crew. Even Tribore and Sheryl returned.

Sheryl decided to give my Dad a chance, and they seem to be getting along well. Looks like all she needed was to forget the past.

I guess I have that lesson taken to heart. But if there's one thing I'll keep from my past with me at all times....it's the day I met Avocato. A grump, with a big heart.

Clarence freaking ditched us, and almost god rid of the keys for good. He needed love and attention, but he paid the price. Now the dimensional keys are gone, as they've been used to free Bolo.

There was a sixth key, too. But it involved a sacrifice. Nightfall was the one who was devastated.

Ash's powers unlocked out of nowhere when Nightfall was lost. She was able to take Invictus out of Avocato's possessed body, and change him back to normal.

Now we're all here, except for Nightfall.

I'm sending these logs out. To show how far I've come. After that, who knows if I make more.

I know for sure that I'll be offline for a while.

I don't know if anyone else is listening.

But I do know this......we're going into Final Space.

We may never come back, but.....after everything that my "family" has been through......I think we can take on anything.

Goodnight, and goodbye.

End communication.

*END OF LOG*

To be continued when Final Space S3 ends!