Chapter 33: Mechanic's Audio Log

Hey there, listener! Gary gave me this idea a while back, and I've never really thought about it until now. Since we're all on a bit more laid back mission now, I decided to do this audio log thing to record everything that happens right now.

The importance of this is to talk about everything that's going on right now. And it's also just to talk about everything that's happening right now.

So basically, not everyone is here with us, like Quinn. We have new crew members with us! Though I am very decisive about Clarence. He's kind of a dicklet wad.

Fox is okay. He seems like a threat, but he's a big softie. Now that I think about it, he's been particularly nicer towards me.....huh. Who knows.

Ash is creepy but she's a sweet girl. I don't really care that she has kinetic powers that might kill us all. Glad that she's here with us!

My Dad......that's a totally new can of worms for me. He's been supportive of me and Avocato's relationship, and he's taking a liking towards Little Cato! It feels good to be a Dad. He probably thinks it's great to be a grandpa..................sorry, I'm just crying. Only a little. (sniffle)

I guess...guess.....if everything goes right, we'll all be able to rest easy, and not worry about any danger at all. Maybe Avocato and I can settle somewhere, alongside my Dad. We can raise Little Cato together.......see him grow and watch him go to college or something.........

........I hear the crew calling my name. Something about finding a dimensional key. I gotta go.

My friends and family need me.

*END OF RECORDING.*