Chapter 45: Mechanic's Audio Log #4

The power was down yesterday due to Nightfall using a virtualazium to bring back her Gary. In the end, she learned to let go.

KVN ended up releasing a horde of evil KVNs by accident. We managed to trap it and send it off into space, and I believe I saw Fox and Little Cato working together! Nice to see that my talk got through to them.

Avocato repeatedly kept nagging me and asking if I was okay, and I told him that I was fine and not hurt, every single time. I'm just glad he's okay.

We've been a bit more touchy-feely nowadays. Sometimes it leads to something else entirely, if you get me. *chuckle* My Dad walked in on us doing it, still clothed, on the kitchen counter when no one was around. He walked out in embarrassment and when we were finished, he made us disinfect the table. I laughed the whole time.

Yup, our family is just growing. I'm glad to have Little Cato, my Dad, and especially Avocato. He's such a grump with a big heart, and those hot abs of his were meant to be played with.

I probably shouldn't say stuff like this in case this ever gets found, haha.

(Alarm begins to blare)

Crap. Something's happening. Gotta split. Reminder: destroy this tape later.

*END OF RECORDING.*