House of Hangouts/House of Kisses

After he was finished washing the dishes with Nina, Chris took his suitcase to his bedroom which he shared with Fabian and Eddie.

He got settled down, and then Chris appeared in the Underworld, where the Triad of Memphis awaited him.

"Well, Malachi. Have you done it?"

"I can't just kill her as soon as I meet her." He excused. "You are a hitman!" Sekhmet screamed.

"That's your job. To kill the Chosen One." Ptah added. "I know." Chris replied.

"So why haven't you done it!?" Sekhmet yelled. "I need to gain her trust! All of their trust. You've been watching them all right? Their group...what do they call it...Sibuna. They're smart. If I kill her right now, they'll find a way to destroy me. For Set's sake, her brother's her Osirian." Chris responded, in a louder tone.

"You inferior humans...I thought you no longer had humanity left in you...Malachi." Ptah spat.

"Just because I have no remorse, does not mean that I can't still act like I'm human." Chris said.

"We'll give you more time." Nefertum declared, finally speaking up.

"Leave."

Chris left, and returned to Anubis House. He exited his room and saw Nina coming down the stairs.

"Hey, Nina...you want to hang out?" He asked, trying to annoy her.

"Um...yeah, sure. I'll get my jacket." She answered.

Eddie walked up to Chris after hearing Nina and Chris's short conversation. "I know you like my sister. Treat her right. Or, I won't treat you right."

"Alright." Chris shrugged, fearless.

He grabbed his moss green jacket, and waited for Nina to come down the stairs.

They started to walk out to a park, then, when he thinks he heard a gun shot, he covered his body over Nina's. "It's only fireworks, Chris." She assured. When Chris uncovered his body from hers, he sees the fireworks in the sky. "Oh."

"Yeah. 'Oh.'." Nina giggles. Nina grabs my hand to go get some popcorn. Then she stopped in her tracks. They spend the rest of the night watching fireworks.

When the clock strikes eight-thirty, they start walking back when Nina asked Chris a question. "When you thought you heard a gunshot, you were protecting me. Would you really do that if that really was a gunshot? You barely know me."

"I know I barely know you Nina, but my dad taught me, a woman always comes first. Put that before yourself." He explained, as they arrived at the doorstep. He was about to touch the doorknob, but felt a light kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you." Nina whispered. It sent a shiver down Chris's spine, the good kind.

She opened the door and said goodnight.

Chris watched her walk up the stairs and into her room, he groaned. "Oh my god. I like her."

•••••••

Ooooo! Chrina going on! Comment on how you want them to get together!

I know Fabina shippers, but at some point they will finally get back together after some ups and downs.

Sibuna.