House of Amfie/House of Reunion

Amber was just sitting in her room doing her hair and makeup while reading fashion magazines when she realized that everyone is paired up except herself and Alfie.

There's Chris and Nina, Mara and Fabian, Patricia and Eddie, and Jerome and Joy. "I wish Alfie still had the courage to ask me out again." She spoke to herself. She began adding to her last entry in her diary.

Also, Nina's been acting really weird lately. One time, I caught her talking to the water. Weird.

Amber makes her way down the stairs to smell something like fire.

She comes into the common room to see Alfie and a candlelit dinner. "Alfie, what..."

He cuts her off. "Shhh.. I just wanted to do something special."

"Okay."

"Amber, ever since you left for fashion school, I've missed you every single day. And, now you're back, and I just wanna get back together, please."

Amber doesn't say anything, she just kisses his cheek, and says, "Of course I will, Alfie."

They spend the rest of the night talking and eating until Victor's pin speech.

•••••

Amfie! Yay! And by the way, I know that Victor left, but we can't have the book without him so let's pretending like he never left.

Sibuna.