House of Movies/House of Covers

The housemates decided to have a typical 'Movie Night'. Amber says that the couples have to pick the movies, and 'Chrina', goes first.

They pick 'The Seed of Chucky', which surprises everyone.

"Nina, why'd you pick the Seed of Chucky? That's scary." Alfie asked. "The same reason anyone else would?" Nina chuckled. But she stopped messing around. "Chris has gotten me into horror movies. Last horror movie we watched, was The Happy Faced Killer." She said, truthfully. "She liked it too. Dug her nails and face into my chest, but liked it." Chris says.

"What have you done to my sister? I like it." Eddie says as he high fives Chris.

They watch the movie, next we watched Deadly Sibling Rivalry, No One Would Tell, 13 Going On 30, Diary of A Wimpy Kid: Dog Days, and finally, Spiderman.

"Alright, that's enough movies for me, so I'm gonna go to sleep. Don't enjoy anymore horror movies without me." Nina yawned.

When she reaches for the doorknob, it glows then the knob falls off, and a papyrus falls out. "Hey, I think I found something." Nina called out.

The riddle says:

The thing you seek is beneath you,
But what's up next you will think not true.
There's a traitor in the midst,
Do not fall for their tricks.

Nina gruffed.

"So, there's a traitor, but, who is it?" Joy asked.

"I don't know, but this riddle must be misinformed. Let's just get the Bracelet. I know where it is." Nina stated.

"Where?" Mara wondered.

"In the tunnels, in the mask chamber. I just need the spare key to the fake Mask of Anubis chamber."

"I still have it in my room." Fabian announced.

"Then lets go." Eddie responded.

It's time, Nina told the Phoenix. I'll send my pet over.

•••••

Is Nina really gonna give him the Bracelet?

Sibuna.