House of Songs/House of Relationships

I don't own Demi Lovato's Let It Go, or Austin and Ally's, I Think About You.

******

Once Chris gets back to his room and saw that Eddie's was still awake, he asked him for advice on how to ask out Nina.

"You wanna ask out my sister huh? Can you sing?" Eddie wondered.

"Don't know. Never tried." Chris answered. "There's a talent show this week. You can sing I Think About You. From what I know, Nina loves that song."

"I Think About You." He stated. Eddie chuckles. "What?" Chris asked.

"It's just I never imagined you wanting to go after someone like Nina." Eddie sighed. "Well, she was the only single girl in the house." I joked.

Eddie frowned. "I was just kidding." I stated.

Eddie shook his head, turned off the lamp, and went to bed.

Chris has a dreamily expression on my face when he thinks about Nina. "Night, dude." Eddie whispered.

"Night."

~~~~~

"First up is Nina Miller singing Let it Go!" I hear Dad say.

(Let it go italics.)

Let it go, Let it go, can't hold it back anymore, Let it go, Let it go, turn away and slam the door!

Snow glows white on the mountain tonight not a footprint to be seen.

A kingdom of isolation, and it looks like, I'm the queen.

The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside...

Couldn't keep it in, Heaven knows I tried.

Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be!

Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know....

Well now they know! Let it go! Let it go! Can't hold it back anymore...

Let it go, let it go, turn my back and slam the door!

And here I stand, and here I'll stay.

Let it go, let it go, the cold never bothered me anyway.

Its funny how some distance, makes everything small, and the fears that once controlled me, can't get to me at all.

Up here in the cold thin air, I finally can breath, I know I left a life behind, but I'm too relieved to grieve!

Let it go, let it go! Can't hold it back anymore, let it go, let it go, the cold never bothered me anyway!

Standing, Frozen, in the life I've chosen, you won't, find me, the past is all behind me!

Buried, in the snow....

Let it go, Let it go..

Nina finishes. There was silence, then an applause erupted in the audience. She gets off stage and go to the Anubis gang. "You were amazing Nina!" Patricia complimented. "Thank you." Nina thanked.

"I have a surprise for you Nina, look." Eddie turned her around.

Nina turned around to see Chris standing there. "This is for a special someone, I hope you like it Nina." He said. Nina began to smile.

(I Think About You bold.)

Last summer we met we started as friends, I can't tell you how it all happened.

Then autumn it came, we were never the same, those nights everything felt like magic.

And I wonder if you miss me too. If you don't here's the one thing that I wish you knew.

I think about you, every morning when I open my eyes. I think about you, every evening when I turn out the lights. I think about you, every moment, every day of my life.

You're on my mind, all the time, it's true.

How long til I stop pretending what we have is never ending. Oh, oh, oh. If what we are is just a moment, don't forget me cause I won't and, I can't help myself.

I think about you, you, you. I think about you. Ahhh...

"Aww..." The crowd gushes. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. She doesn't answer,  she jut walks up on stage and kisses him.

"Chrina!!!" Amber yells.

******
So this was sort of a one-shot for the Chrina get together, but still.

edit: it's 2019 lmao i was gonna change this whole chapter because it's so cringyyyyyy but i don't have the time nor the energy.

Sibuna.