House of Too-Late/House of Darkness

As soon as Nina and the Phoenix get to the Shadow's Corner, she's knocked unconscious.

The Phoenix sighed, and dragged her on a stone bed and caressed her face. "In time, Chosen One." The Phoenix opened his hand and it was a black orb, and he made it go inside Nina. She's awake, but evil.

Everything that made her evil before, made her evil again.

The Phoenix kissed her cheek. "You're mine now."

~~~~~

Eddie fell into another vision.

All of Sibuna were on the ground. They were outside of Anubis House, except the sky was red. Chris  forced himself to stand up and walked over to Nina, who was holding hands with the Phoenix, prepared to enter the dimensions.

"How could she leave with him?" Chris asked.

"Maybe the Phoenix told Nina something that made her think that he has a soul." Mara suggested.

"We all know she sees the good in people." Joy added. "Even when there isn't any." Eddie glanced at Chris. Chris frowned, confused.

"This is the man-monster-person-thing who took Nina! This person has no soul. At least, not anymore." Fabian sighed.

"We lost her." Patricia stated. "We're not too late." Fabian corrected.

"Chris can make her come to her senses." Eddie stated.

"What does that mean?" Chris asked.

"There was something else in my vision. You walked up to Nina. That's all I see, but I am assuming that you're the one who talked her out of it." Eddie explained.

"Okay, so where exactly do we find Nina? It's not like we can find her in Google Maps." Alfie wondered.

"It's crazy, but I can sense where she is. All you have to do is follow me." Eddie explained.

"For Nina, for the world, for Sibuna." Amber did the signal.

"Sibuna."

••••••
That's the chapter!

Sibuna.