House of Forgiveness/House of Confrontation

After the talk Nina had with Chris, she shut off the TV, shoved a pillow in her face, and groaned.

She heard Eddie ask, "What's got you down in in the dumps?" Nina looked at him. "First of all, my friends are mad at me because I let go of a demon, and, I don't think you wanna hear the second reason."

"You're right. I probably don't." He answered. He sat on the couch with her. "But, we're not mad at you anymore. We know you did it because, for some weird reason, you love him."

"Thank you, Eddie." Nina smiled.

"No problem. Now, go to bed."

Nina chuckled.

~~~~~

Nina woke up, and looked at her clock. It read, 12:00.

She quickly woke up, put on some sweats and sneakers, and snuck out. She went to the cemetery, and went inside the crypt where she and Chris last saw each other.

"Okay, I know you're here, so just come out!" Nina yelled.

When she almost left, Chris shimmered in. "I never thought that you would come."

She turned around and jumped. "Hey, it's okay! I didn't mean to scare you." Then, Nina punched Chris in the face. Chris felt his lip and saw the cut she made on his lip. He gasped, "Nina."

"That was for ruining my favorite episode and...oh yeah! My life, too."

"Nina- "

"Forget it, Chris. There is nothing you can say or do to make me forgive you for your hitman ways, and if you try to interfere in my life again--I'm going to do what I should've done a month ago and get rid of you once and for all." Nina declared.

"I don't believe that." Chris responded. "You don't? Watch me." She started was nearing the door of the crypt, when Chris shimmered in front of her, making her back up into the crypt.

"Look," He started yelling, "I risked my life coming back here-"

"-then why did you?! You could've stayed away. Why did you come back here?"

"I missed you, Nina! Is that so hard for you to understand?"

Nina looked down, and gulped. She looked back up at him. "I think that it's a little late for that. Don't you?"

"Please, Nina."

"I couldn't keep it from Sibuna, I had to tell them." Nina admitted. "You know what, Nina? Why don't you just put it in the news? On social media, tell the whole world that the mighty Malachi is still alive!"

"Maybe I should." Nina responded. "Chris, I won't let you change me again. You enter my life again, and I will kill you."

Nina left the crypt.

*****
Another chapter for you, darlings!

Sibuna.