House of Winkler/House of OMG

When the group returned to the college campus in the morning, Nina and Mara heard the catcalls and whistles of hungover frat boys.

"...Hey." One frat boy slurred. He took a sip of his beer.

Nina took it and threw it in a nearby dumpster. "It's 9:00 in the morning!"

They walked away from him.

Their phones vibrate again. "Is there any moment of the day in which Apophis can not ruin?" Jerome rhetorically asked.

Good morning, my tootie fruities!

Guess which old-but-yet-still-young teacher isn't dead yet?

A picture of Jason Winkler arriving on the high school property was shown at the bottom.

"Winkler is here?" Joy gasped.

"What is he doing back in high school?" Nina asked. "Not to be rude or anything, but didn't he have a degenerative disease? Shouldn't he be dead?"

"The only cure was the Elixir of Life." Fabian added. "What if someone gave him that?"

"Uh, guys. That was back in high school. Jason Winkler is those kids problem now. And it is not like there's a new society or anything. Now, let's get to class."

~~~~~

Returning to Anubis House after classes, everyone sat and relaxed on the couch. They ordered donuts from Purple Donuts.

Chosen One...

Nina looked around.

Tell them...

"Why?" Nina whispered.

Pure of heart...

Nina sighed. She blinked, when she finally stopped battling her conscience and decided to tell Sibuna the truth. "Guys," Nina started off.

"What is it, Nina?" Amber asked.

"Remember when I 'got rid' of Chris?"

Eddie frowned. "Why did you use air quotations when you really did get rid of Chris?"

Nina glanced at them, and put her head in her hands in shame. "Nina!" Joy yelled.

"I'm sorry, I really, really, truly am. And I was prepared to kill him, I was." Nina sighed. "But, when he told me that he cared about me--then he saved me from Razor, I-I couldn't! I'm sorry."

"So, you let us believe that he was dead for an entire month, when he was really just running around the Earth. Possibly, plotting our deaths and his return?"

"He's not coming back."

"You don't know that Nina. You really don't." Fabian shook his head. Everyone, except for Nina, left.

Nina groaned, went over to the TV, and started watching Pretty Little Liars.

When the episode came to its ending scene, Nina was startled by a voice. A voice she'd thought she would never hear again.

"Hey Nina. I know what you're about to say, 'How'd you get in there?'. Well, it's just a trick I learned from one of my friends. Oh, sorry, ex-friends." Chris chuckled.

Nina was speechless. "You are...you told me that-"

"I would keep being 'dead'? Well, I'm back. For good." He stated. "Oh, my, God." Nina gasped. Chris smirked.

•••••

Uh oh.

Sibuna.