House of the 70s'/House of Originals

April 3rd, 1970

Reggie drove the van that was taking his friends to a cave. Loud oldies' music was blaring from the radio to silence out his friends' arguing. Finally, he turned down the volume.

He took one of his hands off the steering wheel, and held hands with his girlfriend, Rosie.

"Do you think they're going to stop arguing soon?" Rosie asked.

"No, I don't think so." Francine leaned back in the back of the van.

"Okay, so you and Lydia kissed?" Gracie scoffed. "I don't believe this."

Victor was sitting in the corner, reading his book, ignoring the fact that his crush, Lydia McClain, kissed Trevor, his best friend at the time.

"Gracie, I swear that it was just one time." Trevor tried to hold Gracie's hand, but Gracie snatched it away. She chewed her bubblegum.

"I can't believe that I ever trusted you." Gracie turned her back on him.

"Gracie, it was just a kiss. It didn't mean anything." Alice shook her head.

"I don't think you would be saying the same thing if you were in my position, Ali." Gracie scoffed.

"Difference is she wouldn't be in that position, I would never do that." Angus chuckled. Gracie pushed him.

Alice went over to check on her boyfriend.

"That was a little insensitive, Angus. You deserved it." Alice shrugged her eyebrows.

"Can you guys please stop arguing for a minute, please! We're here." Rosie stopped them from arguing, and exited the van.

Victor headed to the front. "Okay, so the treasure is at the end of the cave."  Victor entered the cave.

"I'm not comfortable with this..." Angus shook his head, but Gracie pushed him again. "Man up, Jackson."

They all entered the cave. They walked through when finally, they reached the end of the cave.

"Alright, I see possibly fake gold coins and a treasure box. I feel like I'm in a kids' show." Francine blinked.

Victor climbed the rocks, when the group heard a low growl.

"M'kay. What the hell was that?" Francine looked at her surroundings, when she screamed.

Everyone else looked behind them.

"Get down!" Someone in a freaky mask and an Egyptian get-up came sliding down the rocks.

Everyone back up, and Victor jumped down from the rocks, but not before grabbing three of the pieces of the Disk.

"The treasure belongs to me!" The freaky mask guy hoarsely whispered.

"What's your name?" Reggie asked. "They call me Kek."

"Kek? But-"

"Those pieces belong to me..." When he tried to attack him, they all ran away from him, but Victor accidently dropped one piece.

'Kek' picked it up.

"Time has spun. No where to run. The curse begun." He rhymed to himself.

~~~~~

(Present Time)

"Just like the good old days." Gracie Cuad grinned.

"We are back in business!" Angus Jackson cheered. "Where's Rosie?" Trevor asked.

"We couldn't get her to come." Victor shrugged.

"Well, there's only one more thing to do." Francine Sisfrane realized.

"Sibuna."

•••••
We're all pretty sure that steaks and such cost a nickel back in the 70s', right? And also, I feel like Victor was still looking a little young back in the seventies, so let's just imagine without all the facial hair he has going on.

Sibuna.