House of Confession/House of Decisions

The next day, Joy greeted Patricia as she walked into their room. Patricia has the biggest smile on her face.

"You okay Trixie?"

Patricia held her hand out. Joy gasped. "You're getting married?!" Joy grinned. Patricia nodded.

"But, I need to ask you something. Hypothetically, if were to tell your parents that you were engaged to Jerome, how would they react?" Patricia. "I would think happy, they love Jerome."

Patricia looked down. "What about if you told my parents that you were engaged to Jerome?"

"Oh, they would totally disapprove." Joy chuckled. She looked at Patricia, and gasped. "Your parents don't like Eddie!"

"They don't like Eddie. They hate him."

"Why?" Joy asked. "When they first met Eddie, they thought he was a neanderthal. Think of what they will do when they find out I'm engaged to him."

"Hey, you love Eddie, don't you?" Joy walked over to Patricia's bed.

"I wouldn't say that-" Joy solemnly looked at her.

"Yes. I love him more than anything." Patricia admitted.

"Then you will have no problem telling your parents that you're engaged. Besides, lots of kids get married in college." Joy shrugged.

Eddie walked into their room. "Good morning, future wife." Eddie walked over to Patricia's bed and kissed her. "Oh that was so corny." Joy grimaced.

"But hey!" Joy punched Eddie. "Okay, ow!"

"Jerome told me what happened last night. Really Eddie?" Joy shook her head. "I don't care what you say, there's something not right about Chris." Eddie responded.

"How do you know?" Joy asked. "Well, for starters, my vision?! Of him actually turning into Malachi?! Then there's the journal about Malachi and how Chris has been fixated on Nina ever since he got here." Eddie explained.

"I mean, there is a reason Chris has not killed Nina yet. He loves her." Patricia interrupted.

Joy sighed. "Eddie's right. And even if we did tell Nina, she wouldn't believe us. She doesn't want to see it."

"You two have lost your minds. Our friend —my sister—is dating the hitman who is assigned to kill her."

"If Chris didn't truly love Nina, then why would he save her the day she was kidnapped by the Phoenix?" Joy questioned. Eddie had no answer.

"We have to at least tell Sibuna. Excluding Nina." Patricia responded.

"Agreed. Now come on, we're going to be late."

~~~~~

Patricia and Eddie arrive at the restaurant where Mr. Sweet, Ms. Miller on the computer, Mr. and Mrs. Williamson, and Piper are.

"Hello, Patricia. How have you been lately?" Mr. Williamson asked. "Overwhelmed." Patricia answered. Eddie nudged her.

"But, overall, perfectly fine." Patricia and Eddie sat down. "Hello, Patricia! How's Anubis House?" Piper asked.

"Creepy, as always." Patricia answered. "Hey Mom, hey Dad." Eddie greeted. "Hi, honey! What's the big news you had to tell us?" Ms. Miller looked at Patricia. "Hello."

Patricia waved.

"She hates me." Patricia whispered to Eddie. "She does not hate you."

"Here goes--Patricia and I are engaged." Eddie broke the news.

Ms. Miller looked furious, but Mr. Sweet looked happy.

"So--are you going to have a big, elaborate wedding, or-"

"Well, we haven't really decided yet." Patricia shrugged.

"Oh, it's okay. As long as you two are happy." Mr. Sweet smiled.

"Congrats, sis!" Piper hugged Patricia. "Were you stoned when you said yes?" Mr. Williamson asked.

"No."

"Then it's okay!" Mrs. Williamson grinned.

Ms. Miller hung up. "She'll get over it." Eddie shrugged.

They continue to eat for the rest of the night.

~~~~~

"Does anyone else know why Eddie called a Sibuna meeting at midnight?" Alfie complained. "They said they didn't want to run into Chris or Nina. Wonder why." Fabian answered. The guys finally arrived to the attic.

They saw the girls having trouble getting the door open.

"Are you using a paper clip?" Jerome asked.

"Yeah, why?" Mara asked.

"You need a bobby pin, Yacker." Eddie chuckled as he pulled one out.

"Whatever, Slimeball."

"So are we just going to ignore the fact that Sweetie Junior just has a bobby pin?" Jerome wondered.

He opened the door, and they go upstairs. Alfie closed the door behind them. "Okay, so, Sibuna?" Eddie he did the signal.

"Sibuna."

"So, why the midnight call?" Mara asked.

"And where's our co-leader and suspicious member?" Jerome added. "This is why I called this meeting. It's about Nina and Chris." Eddie explained, for the members who didn't already know.  "The other day--I had a vision. A vision of Chris turning into Malachi."

"Who's Malachi?" Amber asked. "He's a half human demonic hitman, clearly assigned to kill Nina." Fabian answered. Mara widened her eyes. "Then lets go, we have to get Nina away from him!"

"Don't you think I tried? The other night, I tried my best to convince her but she wouldn't believe me." Eddie told Mara.

"She's blinded by love, she doesn't want to see it." Fabian said.

"Right. We need to figure out what to do."

"Well, we know that 'Malachi' was assigned to kill Nina. Now, for good reasons or bad, Chris hasn't done that yet. Why?"

"Because he loves her." Amber answered.

"We can't just let Nina be with a monster! Who has probably killed hundreds."

"We need to figure out what to do. Tomorrow. We need to sleep, we need to...figure this out."

Everyone nodded.

Little did they know, Nina was standing outside the door, listening to their every word.

•••••

Ooooo! Sibuna are in trouble! Nina's probably furious right now! Find out! In the meantime..

Sibuna.