House of Brides/House of Shopping

After Nina had finally gotten rid of Chris, or so Sibuna thought, she went into a mission to find out his backstory.

They were all in the common room, chatting, while Nina was just typing away on her computer. "Hey! Nina!"

She had her eyes focused on her computer. Jerome sighed. "Martin, I didn't want to have to do this but," Jerome went over to her and tried to take the computer, but Nina shut it before he could.

"Look, I just want to know about him. Okay?"

Jerome walked away, and Eddie got up and walked towards her. He kneeled down, and held her hand.

"Nina," Eddie started off, "you're just going to have to find a way to move on."

Amber started reading a fashion magazine, when a question popped in her head. "Hey Nina..." She trailed off. "What?"

"I forgot."

Nina chuckled.

"I think I know what she's about to say. You can talk to us, you know?" Joy asked.

Nina sighed and put her laptop in her bag. "I know I can, but I can't. You guys didn't trust Chris, and I can't talk to someone who will just oppose my opinion or disagree." She shrugged. "I have to go to the library." She told them as she took her bag with her laptop.

Amber got up and sat her back down. "Oh, no you don't. You have to come bridal shopping with us." Amber commanded. "Amber—"

"No buts. What were you doing on that computer anyway?" Amber asked.

"Soul searching?" Patricia wondered. "Definitely searching." Nina answered. "Have you guys realized something? It is Friday the 13th!" Alfie shuddered.

"Yes Alfie. It's a day of the week." Joy joked. The group laughed. "Guys, I'm serious. Something bad always happens on Friday the 13th!" He stated.

"Whatever Alfie. Let's get going." Patricia said.

~~~~~

Patricia grunted as Amber lead her to a bunch of white dresses. "Why can't I have a black wedding dress, Amber?" Patricia whined. "Because it's not traditional!" Amber yelled at her. "And when have we ever been traditional?" She groaned.

Amber showed Patricia a strapless dress with white roses at the bottom. Amber took some glass slippers, like Cinderella's, and shoved them to her. "Try them on." Patricia groaned again, but went in the dressing room. She came back and their mouths dropped.

"I know, I look ridiculous." Patricia sighed, as she slapped her arms down to her sides. Nina walked toward Patricia, and said, "Patricia, my dear almost sister-in-law. You look beautiful. When you walk down that aisle, Eddie will drown in his own drool."

"You really think so?" Patricia asked. "I don't think so. I know so." She grinned. The girls get their bridesmaid dresses, which were silky purple dresses.

Patricia goes back and change. She comes back out, and asked, "So do you really think something will happen today? Like Alfie said?"

"I don't know. The 13th is a bad day, but its a myth." Nina shrugged. "Nina, we witnessed you being possessed, how you built a cup that could grant eternal life, and an endless storm. Anything could happen." Joy replied.

"I guess so."

•••••

Okey dokey! That's all for now!

Sibuna.