House of Alternatives/House of Surfacing

"Once you wear the Bracelet, you have to use your powers to open the ripple. We will step inside, and whatever dimension we end up in first will be our home. Then, you will open portal after portal and we will conquer all the dimensions." Nina maniacally chuckled. The Phoenix lifted her chin up. "Then, you and I will be unstoppable."

"Yes." Nina smirked.

Nina put the Bracelet of Amneris on. She used her powers to make a beam that will open the ripple to one of the dimensions. The ripple appeared. "Ladies first." He stated.

Nina stepped in the ripple and saw the exact version of Liverpool, except the sky was red. She levitated over to Anubis House. "Nina! Start opening the other portals!"

Nina nodded. She used her beam, and slowly, the portals began appearing.

But the ripple to the Shadow's Corner was still open—and anyone could get in.

~~~~~

"Eddie! Are you sure we're going the right way?" Chris asked. "Yeah. We're here now." Eddie stood outside of the Shadow's Corner.

The Shadow's Corner was really creepy. It had magenta fog everywhere, and there was an unstable bridge leading to the castle.

"There!" Eddie yelled. The gang ran over to the bridge. "Eddie? This bridge is unstable, and I'm afraid of heights, and- "

"Alfie!" They stopped his ranting. "Please, just do this for Nina's sake." Fabian begged.

"I'll even go first." Eddie offered. "Eddie, be careful! Don't look down!" Patricia warned. Eddie looked down, and shrieked.

"Yacker! Don't you know whenever you tell a person to not look down, they just have the urge to look down?!" Eddie yelled at her. "I am not going to say sorry, you should've known better." Patricia firmly said.

"Anyways, I'll do this the old fashioned way." Eddie shrugged. He took a deep breath, and started running while screaming and waving his hands in the air like a crazy person.

"See, nothing bad is going to happen to us." Eddie yelled across the bridge. The rest walked along the bridge.

But Eddie was wrong. Something bad was going to happen to them--but not on that bridge. And not today.

~~~~~

Meanwhile, the ripple was still taking it's time opening. "What is taking so long?" The Phoenix grunted.

"It's taking all my power to open this. It will take time." Nina grunted.

"Not with us here take you down!" Chris yelled, as he and the others jumped through the ripple. Eddie came through and threw an orb at Nina. She fell to the ground, and the Phoenix came to her. "Be careful! That's still Nina in that body Eddie!" Fabian said.

"Resume opening the ripple. I'll get rid of them."

Nina nodded.

"Release her, now!" Chris commanded. "Aw, but you didn't say please, boy!" He made a firewall with his powers, making it impossible for Sibuna to get through.

"How are we supposed to get through?" Joy asked.

"Somebody, do something!" Amber yelled.

"The portals have opened. And you will die!"

Nina finally opened the portals and smirked. The Phoenix noticed. "Wait for me, my dear." He transformed and flew up to the sky. Just when the Phoenix and Nina were about to go inside, Chris jumped through the firewall and called out, "Nina!"

Nina looked back.

She levitated back to the ground, but remained silent. She crossed her arms.

"What are you going to do, ask her to prom? She's converted. Nina." The Phoenix tried to get Nina to go with him, but was unsuccessful as Nina was paying attention to Chris.

"I know that I broke your heart, and for that I am truly sorry. But you are the strongest girl I have ever met. And not because of your powers or because you're the Chosen One. It's because you are you. That's why I know you can fight this. I know because...I love you."

Nina frowned at him, when she started to feel something. She fell to the ground. Something was twisting and turning her insides out. Then, she transformed back to her normal self. She inhaled sharply, and passed out.

Chris caught her.

The portals Nina opened started closing.

"Fools! For this you will all suffer!" The Phoenix growled.

Chris widened his eyes. "Run!" Chris took the Bracelet of Amneris off of Nina and abandoned it in the ripple which, after he and Nina went through, closed.

Everyone was running away from his fortress.

"Just because we sealed him in that..wherever that was..doesn't mean that he can't find a way out." Alfie exhaled, tired from running away.

"Yes, we still haven't figured out how to get rid of him, but Nina was our primary goal."

Nina grumbled, "What's going on?"

"Nina?" Everyone asked. Chris set her on her feet.

"So, you're not going to go all evil Nina on us, are you?" Jerome carefully asked.

"Wha-? No." Nina chuckled. "Why would you need to ask that question?"

Everyone brought her in for a hug.

Nina looked over to Chris, and mouthed, "I remember everything.

Chris's mouth was gaped open.

When everyone seperated, Nina whispered, "We'll talk later."

Amber looked between them both and said, "I'm feeling some romantic tension in here!"

Nina and Chris smiled at each other.

~~~~~

The group finally reached Anubis House again.

"Ugh, finally! These shoes weren't made for walking." Amber runs over to Anubis House.

Everyone else walked in, too.

"We need food!" Alfie groaned. The group laughed as Jerome, Alfie, and Eddie headed into the kitchen. "I need a nap. It's been a really long day." Nina and the rest of the group plop themselves into a seat.

But Eddie didn't forget about his vision, and he sat next to Chris.

"I know who you are."

••••••

Chrina may be back on! Will Chris's identity be revealed?

Sibuna.