House of Phoenix/House of Evil

Nina woke up in a dark place.

When she opened her eyes, she saw a dark orange Phoenix staring down at her. Nina screamed, but he quickly covers her mouth. "Quiet, girl!" He yelled.

"What do you want from me? Where am I?" Nina asked, voice trembling. "This is the Shadow's Corner. I want to turn you evil...you're the key to me getting into Aaru. After that, the rest of the dimensions."

"Aaru?"

"Also known as the field of rushes." The Phoenix explained. "Oh great. Don't bother trying to explain why you want to go there, because you won't succeed. If I can stop Senkhara, I can stop you."

"Not if I turn you first."

"I'll never be evil." Nina declared. "For Pete's sake, I'm the Chosen One! I'm pure of heart, there's no way you can turn me."

"We'll see about that!"

He opened his hand, and Nina saw a small black ball that entered her body. She screamed, but it was no use. She was turning evil. She's released from her chains, and she looked down at her outfit. She had long black hair with purple highlights, and she had a leather jacket on with a black shirt underneath it. She has a leather skirt with black leggings, and combat boots. Her eyes were also grayer.

The Phoenix waved his hand in Nina's  face so she looked like how she looked when she arrived.

"Now, I need you to go back to Anubis as you were. Then when you find the Bracelet, I will send my little pet to go and get it, then you come back here." The Phoenix says.

••••••

Does Evil or Bad Nina sound better? Just wanna know. Well, Nina's evil now, and she's about to betray her friends!

Sibuna. :(