House of Yearbooks/House of Notes

After Patricia and Eddie's nuptials, Nina went upstairs to take a shower. While she was grabbing her clothes, she noticed a Amun-Ra Academy yearbook from 1970 and a CD with an orange seal that says Mr. R

"Hey, guys!" Nina called out for Sibuna. Amber comes up. "Neens, what is it?" She asked.

"We need a Sibuna meeting. Now." Nina answered.

~~~~~

After Amber tells the group downstairs that Nina called for a Sibuna meeting, they all squeezed in her room. Nina has a yearbook and a CD in her lap.

"What's that?" Fabian asked. "This is a yearbook from 1970 and this is a CD from Mr. R." She explained.

"Nina, when we were looking for the Disk of Kek pieces, there was a man named Reggie. With Victor." Joy told her. "Then Reggie could be Mr. R." Eddie said.

Nina opens the yearbook to a bookmarked page and they gasp. "There was an old Sibuna?" Amber wondered. "They totally stole my idea!"

"There's Victor Rodenmaar Jr., Rosie Drake, Reggie Fram, Angus Jackson, Gracie Cuad, Trevor Darkh, Francine Sisfrane, Alice Green, and Lydia McClain voted most likely to be archaeologists or detectives, always wanting to solve mysteries and finding Egyptian artifacts. Mr. R must've circled this group." Nina explained.

"But why?" Mara asked. "Let's just listen to the CD." Nina replied.

Nina put the CD in the CD player.

"Hello, Sibuna. I know you all are now looking for the pieces of the Disk of Kek. Stop. Looking. You don't know what you could get into. Your relationships will fall apart. You could lose your families. There is a monster looking for that disk, and he could hurt you. If you keep going on this quest of inevitable doom, I will keep giving you hints on what could be going on. But know this, if you unleash Kek, he will destroy the universe."

"Are we really gonna believe that load of crap?" Patricia inquired. "Am I the only one who was actually listening to the old man? Doom? Monster? We can forget about going on this quest." Alfie shook his head.

"Of course you would say that, Alfie!" Patricia yelled. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"You're the biggest coward I know next to...Shaggy and Scooby." Patricia repsonded.

"Do you not remember that I crawled into a tiny, filthy, bug-filled crawlspace for Amber?" Alfie frowned.

"I appreciate that." Amber smiled and held his hand.

"Look at us! This is already tearing us apart!" Nina screamed.

"Nina, we've never given up on a mystery before. Even when you, the start of it all, was gone. We have to do this." Fabian told her. Nina looked down. "Alright."

"Yes!" Eddie cheered. "Now, let's go to bed before cranky Victor clocks us in."

Everyone chuckled.

When Fabian was the last to leave, he noticed a orange note at the end of the yearbook.

Fabian picked it up, and as he walked out, he began to read.

Dear Fabian,

Do you really think you belong with Mara? Just a little tip.

-Mr. R

Fabian sighed. "I'm still in love with Nina."

••••

Yeah, I'm not digging Chrina anymore.

Sibuna.