House of Sickness/House of Medicine

"You have a 98.9* F temperature. You have to stay home." Chris told Nina. "But I have a French test." She groaned, dizzy. "Who cares! You get to get out of school. I'll call the doctor Dad told me to call if you ever got sick." Eddie chimed in.

Nina rolled her eyes. Chris kissed Nina's forehead. "Bye."

"Bye."

"See you later Neens." Amber farewelled.

"Bye, everyone." Nina waved them off.

The doctor arrived a half hour later. "Nina Martin?" The doctor asked. "Yes." Nina answered, nasally. "Hi, I'm Doctor Duval. Alright, any dizziness?"

"Yes."

"Nausea?"

"Yes."

"On and off feeling of hot and cold?"

"Yes."

"Ok. You have the flu. Drink lots of fluids and have lots of bed rest. I recommend going to sleep immediately." Doctor Duval recommended.

Nina did as she was told.

~~~~~

What Nina didn't realize is that right after she fell asleep a swirl of black smoke was ready to take her to the unknown. The smoke carried her to a shadowy cave for an evil person eager to meet the Chosen One.

Nina Martin has been taken.

•••••••

Ooooooo! Cliffy! Juicy things are going to happen in the next two chapters! Also, I sorry for the really short chapter. Trust me when I say they'll be some longer ones in the way future.

Sibuna.