House of Research/House of Bracelets

Mara and Fabian were looking up the Bracelet of Amneris when Mara said to Fabian, "So...all those years in high school this is what you were doing? Looking up ancient Egyptian artifacts and getting kidnapped?"

"Actually yes." Fabian softly laughed. "Really? I don't think I could handle it."

"There were times I didn't think I couldn't handle it either...once we were in the tunnels and we were playing literal Senet I thought I lost Nina forever, and I blamed myself for it." Fabian explained. "But, with the help of friends...I got her back. We had each other the whole time, which is what makes Sibuna amazing."

Mara smiled. "That's sweet."

Fabian softly smiled. "I'm glad you're apart of it now."

They held hands. Then Mara looked at her computer and squealed. "I found something!"

Sibuna rushes to Fabian's room to see what Mara found. "What'd you find?" Nina asked.

"Wait, you guys found Nina? Are you okay?" Fabian asked. Nina nodded.

"Okay, it says here that the Bracelet of Amneris belonged to the first Chosen One-Amneris-"

Jerome cut Mara off. "Obviously."

"-anyways, no one knows why it was made. Some speculate that it kept Amneris bound to Egypt. Anubis had a lot of ground rules."

"We still don't know why the Phoenix wants it." Eddie shrugged.

"Who's the Phoenix?" Mara wondered.

"Nina's kidnapper." Chris answered.

"I know why the Phoenix wants it." Fabian jumped in. "The rumor is that Amneris had another god tamper with the Bracelet so she could escape Anubis. Which must mean that the Phoenix wants the Bracelet to enter another dimension. The only way for that is to have the Chosen One wear the Bracelet. And if Nina wears the Bracelet, she'll be more powerful than she was before." Fabian explained.

"Dimension? Like...Phineas and Ferb style?" Alfie asked.

"Uh.." Mara tries to refrain from laughing, "..no, dimensions are meant to be...not believed in, so people wouldn't know about them. My theory is that when Mr. Phoenix crosses dimensions, he plans to take you with him, Nina."

"Wait, we still don't know what dimensions you're talking about here. Does it by any chance have to do with Mars? And the letter 'A'?"

The group frowned at Alfie. "I will never stop believing."

"No, dimensions like...like an opposite universe, or the afterlife, or the Underworld, there are many others."

"We just don't know which ones he wants to go through. Great." Patricia groaned.

"Alright. We'll discuss this later. Sibuna?" Eddie held his hand up.

"Sibuna."
••••••

Its a start! Nina's still evil, and Mabian, Peddie, and Jeroy's date is coming up!

Sibuna.