House of Enemies(pt. 2)/House of Malachi

Eddie walked back to Anubis and entered his room.

He saw Chris laying down on his bed with Nina by his side.

"What happened to you?" Eddie asked. "He won't tell me." Nina replied.

"Because I don't want you to get hurt too." Chris explaimed. "Just show him the wound." Nina rolled her eyes.

He lifted up his shirt and Eddie sees the same place that Nina had to cut Malachi's skin off.

"Okay. How do I do this?" He wondered. "Take your hands over the wound. Be calm. Do that until your hand starts glowing. That's a sign that its working." She told him.

Eddie does as Nina explained, and his hands start glowing. Electricity starts shooting out of his body and on Eddie's hand. "What's happening?" Nina asked. "I don't know, I think something's wrong."

He healed him, but gets thrown to the back of the room. "Oh, my God! Are you okay, Eddie?" Nina asked.

"No, I'm not." Eddie stood. "What was that?" He questioned Chris.

"Probably an aftereffect of healing. I don't know, do I look like an Egyptologist? But, thank you." Chris stood to his feet, and Nina checked his wound.

Skin was stretched across the wound like a spider web, so some of it was still open.

"It's not fully healed. Eddie, you need to do it again." Nina commanded. "I'm not doing anything again!"

Nina sighed, but Chris touched her shoulder. "Nina, I'm fine. I'm going to take a shower." Chris exited.

"Hey, can I talk to you, Nina?" She nodded.

When he knew that Chris was in the shower, he closed the door.

"What is it?" Nina asked. "You need to come with me." Eddie commanded, as he grabbed Nina's hand. She took it back. "Why?"

"Did you not see what just happened in there?"

"Yeah, you healed him. Kind of." Nina answered.

"No, I didn't. I may be new to this power, but I'm not stupid. I only healed part of him. Everything that we've told you is more than enough proof to know he's Malachi." Eddie responded.

"Come on." Eddie almost walked out, when Nina called out, "I'm not coming. When I know he's Malachi is when he transforms right in front of me."

"Why won't you believe me?" Eddie asked.

"Because I love him! I-if I told you that Patricia was this monster you say Chris is, I know that you'd react the same way. Because you love her."

Eddie sighed. "I just don't want to see you get hurt."

"I don't want to get hurt either. But I need to be absolutely sure." Nina gulped. They hugged.

"Okay, you need to go back to Sibuna. I'll take care of him. And I'll be careful. Here," She handed him the vile of anti-Malachi, "you'll need this." Nina told Eddie. He nodded. Eddie leaves and Nina goes inside his room and started searching Chris's things.

"Something you're looking for?" Chris asked.

~~~~~

Sibuna arrived in an ally, and Eddie catches up. "Eddie, you're back!" Patricia exclaimed. "Hey. We need to hurry up. I think Chris is starting to get suspicious."

"How do you know?" Jerome asked.

"Because, I-I can feel Nina's fear and worry and nervousness. He's onto her. Osirian thing." Eddie shrugged his eyebrows.

Amber hit him. "What did I do?" Eddie asked. "You left her alone with him!"

"She wouldn't let me stay!" Eddie defended. "Hey, guys.." Jerome trailed off.

"What is it Jerome?" Joy asked. "Isn't that Chris's leather jacket?"

Joy goes over to the dumpster and picks the jacket up. "Yeah, this belongs to Chris." Joy declared.

"How can you be so sure?" Alfie asked. "Because, Chris wrote his name on the tag and there's a blood stain on the inside." Joy responded.

Razor, who's been with them and silent the entire time, snatched the leather jacket out of Joy's hand. He sniffed the blood. "This belongs to Malachi."

"Oh my god." Mara gasped.

"We have to get back to Nina." Fabian stated. "It's only a five-minute walk. Three if we run."

"Give me the vile." Razor held his hand out.

Eddie frowned. "What?"

"You want the Chosen One safe and I want my bounty, so give me the vile."

Eddie stepped up and handed it to him. "If you hurt or lay a finger on my sister, I swear I will kill you." Eddie threatened. Razor shimmered out. "How can you trust him?" Fabian asked. "I don't. That's why we need to hurry." Eddie answered.

They started running to Anubis House.

~~~~~

Nina turned around to face Chris. "Just looking for a notepad and pencil. I wanted to write myself a little note." Nina lied.

Chris walked towards her. He leaned over her and handed it to her. "It was right beside you." He chuckled.

"Heh." Nina started to write something.

After Chris walked away, she took the potion out of her bag, and glared at him.

She hid the vile behind her back. Far from each other, they both stared intently at each other from across the room.

"You never told me about your past...like where you're from." Nina started off. She began walking towards him, and so did he.

"You never asked."

"I'm asking now."

"You don't want to know about my past, Nina, I know you better than that by now. You want answers, go ahead. Ask me and I won't lie." Chris told her.

We'll see, Nina thought.

Finally standing close with each other, face to face, Nina asked, "Who are you?"

Razor appeared. "Razor." Chris smirked. He turned into Malachi.

Nina lost her breath, and held her hand to her heart. "You are him."

Malachi made a knife appear and put Nina in a headlock. He held it to her throat.

Razor shot lightning out of his hand and they duck.

Just as Sibuna was walking in, Chris shimmered out.

••••••
Long story short, Chris's identity was revealed, Nina is maybe about kill him, and Sibuna's arrived.

See what'll happen next.

Sibuna.