House of Enemies(pt. 3)/House of Lies

"You let Malachi escape." Razor growled.

"What the hell was that lightning shot? You could've killed Nina! You had the vile!" Eddie angrily yelled.

"Let me explain something to you, Osirian. I don't care if the Chosen One lives or dies. I care about my bounty."

Eddie growled. Patricia held him back. "Calm down." She stepped up.

"Where did Chris take Nina?" She asked. "He couldn't have gone far." Razor shimmered out.

"Well you were a big help!" Patricia screamed.

She sighed. "Did you guys see Chris and Nina before he took her?"

"Chris had a knife to Nina's throat." Fabian shook his head. "I don't believe him."

"We never should've let her be with him." Eddie added. "It wasn't our fault on whether or whether not Chris and Nina ended up together. Chris reeled her in." Jerome responded.

"You can't really be blaming Nina for falling in love with him, can you?" Amber asked.

"I'm not 'blaming' Nina for anything. I'm just saying, if Chris looked more like an ogre than a member of One Direction we wouldn't be in this mess!"

Eddie walked out.

"Where are you going?" Fabian asked, as Sibuna followed him out. "Looking for Nina. Come on, let's go." Eddie replied.

~~~~~

"Can we stop, please, I'm going to vomit!" Nina yelled.

"We can't, Razor is-" Nina gutted him with her elbow and flipped him over. She took out the vile.

Malachi transformed back into Chris.

"If you think that's going to save you, it's not." Nina almost threw the vile, when Chris held his hands up. "Wait, Nina. Please, just wait."

Nina put the vile down.

"When we first met, I had a plan; get the job done. I-I had to reel you in, gain your trust, become close. And then I would kill you." Chris started off.

"This is your 'get-out-of-me-killing-you' speech?" Nina frowned.

"I never expected to fall in love with you." He finished.

"That means nothing to me now." Nina responded, tearing up. Chris took a couple breaths. "I'm half human. My mother was normal."

"Stop...talking. I don't care. You're an evil demonic hitman who's been lying to me since the moment we met!" Nina began to cry.

"One who's done things that are unspeakable. Before I met you, I was cold, heartless, and I didn't care who I killed. You harnessed the light that was inside of me, you brought back my humanity. You made me believe that I could love again."

Nina sniffled. "I want to believe you...I do."

"Let me prove it to you." Chris raised his arms. "Kill me."

Nina hesitated. She saw Razor appear, and she looked at Chris. He shot a lightning bolt at Chris, who got thrown into a statue.

She ran over to him.

"Chris! Chris, you gotta get up, Chris get up!" She helps him to a crypt.

When they get inside, she laid him against the wall.

Razor came in saying, "You've become weak, Malachi." He chuckled maniacally.

"Don't hurt her..!" Chris coughed out. "Your darkness is gone. Heh, the great Malachi. Sleuthing with the Chosen One."

He throws a lightning bolt at Nina, but she ducked. When she looked back up, she saw Chris throwing one of his energy balls at him. Razor was electrocuted, and disintegrated.

Chris got up, and asked, "Believe me now?" Nina hugged him. She let go, and kissed him.

She broke it and ordered, "Give me your jacket." He looked at her crazy, but handed her the jacket. She threw it far away from them. Nina grabbed his wrist and took out the knife that Chris put in his belt strap. She cut his hand. "Let the blood drip on your jacket, then stand back."

He does as he's told, and stands back. Nina threw the vile at it, and it blows up.

~~~~~

Meanwhile, Sibuna has tracked Nina to the graveyard. They heard an explosion. "Nina."

They ran towards the crypt.

~~~~~

"Now nobody will come looking for you anymore. Because you're dead."

The door opened and he shimmered out.

Sibuna saw the jacket on fire, and looked at Nina sympathetically. Eddie rubbed her back, and said, "You did the right thing."

"I know I did."

•••••

Go Nina! Will Sibuna find out? Keep reading!

Sibuna.