House of Hunters/House of Attempts

"Gotta get out of here..." Chris whispered to himself. He stuffed his suitcase with clothes. Chris breathed in and out sharply.

Flashback:

Chris shimmered to the Underworld.

Someone else shimmered in front of him, and he recognized who it was. A hunter.

They made a fireball appear in their hand, but when Chris tried to get out, he hit him already.

"Ah!" Chris gasped.

He shimmered out.

"Going somewhere?" Nina asked. She was leaned against his doorway. "No, no. I'm just...getting ready for break."

"Which is months away, how ready do you have to be?"

"Nina, look-"

"You are leaving." Nina exhaled.

Chris walked over to her to hug, "I'm not. I'm not."

"I can't deal with losing you again." She said, sadly. Chris dragged her to his bed. "There's nobody in the world I'd rather be with than you right now." He declared, looking her in the eye.

They hug for a while. When Chris knew she wasn't going to let go, he made a knife appear in his hand. He blinked, and when the knife came really close to touching her skin, he made it disappear.

Chris closed his eyes.

He shook his head, and stopped hugging Nina. He got up from his bed, and paced around his room. Chris stopped.

"I can't do this." Chris ran his hands through his hair. "Do what? Chris, what's going on?" Nina asked.

Avoiding the question, he responded, "You need to go."

Frowning, Nina nodded. "Okay."

When she exited, Eddie was thrown out of the common room. "Eddie!" Nina yelled.

She raced towards him, and Chris soon followed.

"We could use a helping hand." Eddie groaned. Nina nodded. Eddie and Nina walked into the common room. When Chris saw that the man was the hunter who tried to kill him, he stayed behind.

~~~~~

Nina went into the common room and saw a spiky-haired man in a black trench coat.

"Nina, do something!" Patricia demanded. "Okay!" Nina threw him across the room. He was knocked out. "Let's tie him up." Amber suggested.

"Sure, Ambs, let's do that. Have any spare rope?" Jerome shook his head. "She meant with duct tape, Jerome. Stop being so dramatic." Patricia grabbed the duct tape from the kitchen and tied him to one of the dining table chairs.

About an hour later of waiting and awkward silence, the hunter woke up. He growled at Sibuna. Nina leaned down. "Why are you here?"

"Let me go, Chosen One."

With a more serious face and a deadly glare, Nina asked once again, "Why are you here?"

A smooth tone in his voice, "I sensed him here."

"Sensed who?" Eddie questioned. The hunter looked at him. "Malachi."

"Is that proof for you? Chris is Malachi!" Fabian asked. Nina shook her head. "When I see it, I'll believe it."

Patricia came forward. "What's your name?"

"Razor. I am hunting Malachi because he destroyed the Triad of Memphis's staffs. They are the rulers of Duat."

"Isn't the Duat the Underworld?" Fabian asked.

"The Duat is the place where evil beings who comitted sins go. The Underworld is where Osiris rules. The two are much different."

The Sibuna tossed around glances at each other.

"Now, where is Malachi?!" "He's not here." Nina answered.

"I can sense him." Razor sniffed. "Is the Paragon, purest of all hearts, protecting a demon?" He laughed. "That's new."

"Why in the world would we do that?" Alfie asked.

"We're looking for Malachi too. He's after Nina." Patricia stated. "Heh, if Malachi really wanted to kill the Chosen One, he would've done it by now. Something is holding him back. He's a coward." Nina looked down. Sibuna stared at her.

"I have to go." Nina said. She walked out.

"Who are you, Chris?" Nina gulped.

*****
This is random, but who else loves the name Hades?

Sibuna.