II

Aiden Zorye Grant

Aiden Zorye Grant

Saturday, June 6, 2019
Houston, Tx
Aiden's Condo
11:25 a.m.

"Bruh so you telling me you wouldn't fuck Cardi B?", Dwayne said mugging him.

"Hell no nigga

"Hell no nigga. Give me Nikki or Beyoncé and I'm good.", Damon shrugged.

"Reece who would you fuck?", Dwayne asked her

These niggas stay arguing over dumb shit like this. We been going through this stuff since middle school. It ain't nothing new.

"My girl.", she muttered.

"Man you lame. Aiden who would you pick?", Damon said

"No, faithful is what I am.", she bucked at him.

"Man whatever. Aiden answer the question.", Damon grumbled.

"None of the above. Now can we drop this conversation and go get something to eat.", I shrugged.

"Mama's Oven.", Dwayne and Reece said at the same time.

"Yeah and then I'm tryna hit up the Galleria.", Damon said rubbing his hands together.

"I'm not drivin' cause I drove the last three times.", I said twisting my hair.

"Cam got my car, I got here by Uber.", Reece shrugged.

"I'll drive cause this nigga right here gon fuck around and get us killed.", Dwayne sighed.

We all been friends since elementary school. Me and Reece were actually neighbors and we met them other niggas at school.

Damon tried to push up on Reece gay ass and she wasn't having it. They wound up fighting after school and then becoming friends.

We ain't meet Dwayne till her transferred to our school. Out of all of us he the quiet one. He don't get mad unless you push him to his limit. He kinda like the peacemaker in our group.

Damon dumbass is the hoe of the group. The nigga is practically a walking STD.

Reece is the GBF. You need girl advice she's there. You need somebody to whoop a bitch ass, she's there. She chill but goofy at the same.

Me I'm the sexy one. I attract all the girls attention. Ion bother nobody unless they bother me.

Being the third of four boys, I never bothered anybody.

"Y'all ready to go?", Dwayne asked tossing his keys in the air.

We all nodded and stood up.

*

Same Day
Mama's Oven
11:50 a.m.

"Aight so we need to talk about what the fuck we doing this summer.", Damon said making us roll our eyes.

"I was just gon chill since my parents want me to stay here in Texas.", I shrugged sipping my sprite.

"I plan on spending majority of my time under Camryn.", Reece said with her mouth full.

"I might be working with Uncle Drew this summer.", Dwayne said wiping his hands.

"We still gon hit up some parties and fuck on bitches right? Not you Ree.", Damon said leaning back.

"Yeah.", we said lowkey waving him off.

They was talking and laughing about something when I locked eyes with this pretty darkskin. She had long hair, a nice body, and pretty eyes.

I nodded at her only for her to point a hand gun at me. I laughed and gave her big small.

She was fine as fuck.

"Nigga who you smiling at?", Reece said raising her eyebrows at me.

"I need you to go get her number for me.", I told her pointing at the beautiful girl sitting a couple tables away from us.

"Let me see what I can do.", she said before getting up and walking to her table.

**five minutes later**

"Kyaih Summers. 18 and she want you.", she said giving me her phone to copy her number.

"I want her too.", I mumbled saving her number in my phone as'future🤤🖤'.

The entire time we was there, I couldn't stop staring at her. She was just that fucking beautiful.

"Aight I'm ready to hit up the mall. Let's go.", Damon said throwing a $100 bill on the table.

**

Same Day
The Galleria
4:35 p.m

"We gon go look at some shoes before heading out. I'm tired as fuck and bed is calling my name.", I yawned.

I had the itis and my back was hurtin. We rode up the escalade and walked into Footlocker.

On the way in, I bumped into this girl. When I looked down I was lost for words. It was Kyaih.

She looked up at me and smiled. Her smile was beautiful.

"My bad hair and pretty smile.", she said before side stepping me.

"Damn.", I mumbled looking at her walk away.

It took me a while to register what she called me. But baby girl is beautiful as fuck.

****
Characters in this chapter:

Damon Pierce Alexis - @des.qua

Dwayne Armon White - @jxrdanhanes