XVIII

Continued.....

"Oh you. What you need?", the same stupid ass bitch that i work with said standing in one of Aiden's shirts.

"Excuse me.", i said pushing her to the side.

"Aye bruh who told you to answer my door?", i heard Aiden say from the hallway.

"Your girl and some other girl is here.", she said back.

He came from the hallway with no shirt letting his hickey infested chest show.

"W-what y'all doing here?", he asked.

"I saw this and i thought of you. When you're done here, call me so we can talk like mature adults. I'm not doing this with you anymore.", i said handing him the bag. "Camryn I'm hungry. Let's get out of here."

"See you at work tomorrow.", she smirked.

"Cam.", i said nodding my head towards ole girl. She stopped recording and punched her in the face. Satisfied, i stepped out in the hallway.

"Aiden I'm disappointed in you. You better fix it before you miss out on something great. Look in the bag when she leaves. And sleeping around not cute sis.", i heard Camryn say before she joined me in the hallway.

"Come on hon, let's go feed my nephew.", she whispered making me smile.

"It's a girl.", i whispered back.

"Kyaih!", i heard Aiden scream. I turned around and saw him standing by his door with the test in his hand.

"I'm free after 6. Swing by my apartment then. We're hungry so we're going get something to eat.", i said stepping into the elevator.

"Hon its going to be okay.", Camryn said once the doors closed.

"I know, but me and my baby gon be good. We're going to be fine.", i said more to myself.

"Lemme drive da boat.", Camryn said making me cut my eyes at her.

"I can't stand you but here.", i said handing her the keys.

We walked out of the building and got in the car. "So where am i taking us?"

"Taco Cabana please.", i sighed putting my seatbelt on.

"Yes ma'am.", she said before pulling out of the parking lot.

"So you and Reece, do yall want kids?", i asked staring out the window.

"Of course. She wants me to carry our first child and then she carry the second one. Believe it or not her dyke ass wants to experience carrying a baby. Overall i think it'll be good for us. We're not going to go through with it until we save up enough to get a new place. We started looking, but we haven't found one we like yet.", she explained.

"That's a good idea. Hopefully with money coming in from working at the shop, i can move out of my apartment and find a big enough space for me and stink. Don't get me wrong, my apartment is big enough its just as she grows up we'll need more space for all our stuff put together.", i said.

"I get it. And stop calling my nephew a she. You're having a boy point blank periodt. I think my nephew's name should be Kasey if you wanna keep the k's going and Alistar if you wanted to keep the a's going.", she said.

"I'll take that into consideration. How should i break the news to Reece and Dwayne?", i asked.

"I think they're together right now. Just facetime them and tell them.", she shrugged.

I picked my phone up and facetimed Dwayne since his name was first. On the third ring he answered.

"Wassup my nigga Yaya? Wasaup Cammy Cam", he said brushing his hand over his head.