XXX

Continued.....
Kyaih's POV

"So how did you two meet?", one of his female cousins asked me. She told me her name, but i lowkey forgot it.

"We met through Reece. We were at Mama's Oven and i saw him and we locked eyes and he sunt Reece to my table to get my number. We ran into each other again at the Galleria but i only spoke to him. We didn't officially meet until Reece invited them to a party with them and then from there we got closer.", i said placing my hand on my stomach.

"That's nice.", her friend said cutting her eyes at me. Ion know what her deal is but she need to check herself before i do it myself.

"How far along are you and what are you having?", his other aunt Pam asked.

"Six months and it's a girl.", i smiled remembering the gender reveal.

"What's her name?", the cousin's friend asked.

"Zoriah Amaru Summers-Grant.", i said.

"That's cute.", she said.

"Nanani get ya friend before i pop ha ass. There is no reason for you to be disrespecting this young lady. She not even stunting you.", Aunt Gee said rolling her eyes.

"It's okay Aunt Gee. I wasn't worried about her at all. She can say whatever she wants to but i know that she won't check or touch me.", i said making Aunt Pam smile.

"I like you even more. Come with me sweetheart.", Aunt Pam said holding her hand out to me. Once i was up, she interlocked our arms and brought me inside the house.

"You know how ta cook right?", she asked as we entered the kitchen.

"Yes ma'am.", i nodded.

"Okay. Imma get you a chair so you can sit down.", she smiled.

"Thank you.", i smiled back. While she went to go get the chair, i pulled out my phone and started texting Aiden.

To Baby Daddy😗🤷🏽:
So like ummm what the fuck
did you and Nanani lil friend
have going on for her to
come at me out the side of her
neck like i don't got shooters
everywhere since i can't touch
her?😗🤔

Sent at 5:47 p.m.

From Baby Daddy 😗🤷🏽:
Fuck she say to you?

Sent at 5:47 p.m.

To Baby Daddy😗🤷🏽:
NO BITCH answer my
fucking question first.☺

Sent at 5:47 p.m.

From Baby Daddy😗🤷🏽:
She used to be one of my
hoes from sophomore year
to senior year.

Sent at 5:48 p.m.

To Baby Daddy😗🤷🏽:
You dirty bastard. You
got that poor girl mad at me
over some dick. I oughta slap
you. 🙄🤦🏽