XXXIII

Next Day
Houston, Texas
Chili's
2:46 p.m.
Kyaih's POV

So today i was asked here by my mama so me and Marcus could speak about our underlying issues before he left and so far I've been here staring out the window for the past hour.

If he ain't wanna show he coulda just told my mama and i wouldn't have to sit here feeling how i always feel.

Since Aiden dropped me off, i pulled out my phone and called him.

"Yes mamas?", he answered.

"Hey, uhh can you come pick me up?", i sighed.

"I never left. I'm coming in right now.", he said making me smile a little.

"Okay.", i said before hanging up.

Instead of making me waste time that could've went towards getting my baby some more things she need or spending time with Aiden or whoever wanted to see me, he could have just reached out and told me he wasnt going to show up.

I knew this was a bad idea but who can blame him for not showing.

"Baby don't cry.", Aiden said slid into the booth next to me.

"I'm not. I'm fine.", i said sniffling.

"You not. Did you order something?", he asked.

"No. I was going to wait until he got here. Can we go now?", i sighed.

"Yeah whatever you wanna do. You wanna order something to eat before we go?", he asked wiping under my eyes.

"Yeah.", i mumbled before zoning out. He probably already knew what i wanted do he didn't need me to pay attention. I sighed and layed my head on his shoulder.

And people wonder why i act the way i hate. And wonder why i say i hate people. It's whatever though. It's his fault. He's the reason i do and say half the shit that i do.

"Mamas stop crying.", Aiden said wrapping his arms around me.

"I just wanted to talk to him ya'know? I wanted to ask him all these questions and he doesn't he show up. He didn't even bother to call or text and say he didn't wanna come. And I'm the bad person when i say he's not my father. Because he isn't, he hasn't been there for me not once. He never showed up for any Christmas', Thanksgivings' , Easters', nothing. Not even my birthday, but he'll show up every other birthday for Kai and Kayden. Which is really fucked up because it makes me seem like im desperate for his attention when i really just want him to show up for me just this once. I even invited him to the baby shower and all he did was send me a card with money in it. Money can't buy me half the shit i need, but i guess he don't care. I just wanna go home and watch soap cutting asmrs to calm my nerves."

"Listen to me. If he don't want you as his daughter it's his loss, trust me i know. You are beautiful, smart, goofy, talented, and a wonderful person. You don't need his approval or his words to tell you otherwise cause at the end of the day you know what's real and what's not. And if he don't wanna be in our lil gangsters life, fuck him cause when she get older we gon teach her how to run game on niggas and he gon be the first person we target. Baby you got a whole bunch of people out there that love you, and it's not gon change. If he don't love you fuck him cause at the end of the day i love you, Stink loves you, yo moms love you, yo granny love you, yo siblings and the rest of ya family love you. Aight? No more dwelling on the old shit. He dont wanna be apart of what you got going on then move past it and keep going. Yo cry face ugly by the way.", he said making me laugh and elbow his ribs.

"You not funny, but thank you. You a big softie.", i said looking up at him.

"Only for the ones i love.", he said kissing my forehead.

Later that evening......

"Baby my stomach hurts.", Aiden groaned.

"That sounds like a personal problem. What did you eat?", i asked.

"Ion remember.", he said making me smack my lips.

"All you need is some pepto-bismo and you'll be okay. Go sit on the toilet for a few minutes.", i said.

"Ion wanna get up.", he whined.

"Once again personal problem. I'm finna go though.", i said grabbing my phone.

"Where?", he asked rolling onto his back.

"My apartment. I need to check my mail and grab a few things.", i shrugged.

"Lemme shit and then I'll come.", he said getting out the bed.

"Nigga you act like I'm not gon come back.", i said straight facing him.

"You know how you get once you den walked up them stairs. I might have to carry you down.", he said from the bathroom.

"Or we, me whichever works out best for you, could stay there until the morning when you leave for work.", i suggested.

"Well shit. Lemme shit and then we can go."

Thoughts on this chapter?

Thoughts on Aiden?

Thoughts on Kyaih?

I started school today. I was cool but time went by slow. Me and crownnbabes bout to fail spanish cause the teacher put us right next to each other😗😂

But this is what i wore today since mariah said i have to be more girly this year:

So I'm thinking of doing a series of spin-off for all the couples and Zoriah. Should i do it?

I can't sleep so imma be up for a while🤦🏽🤷🏽