VIII

Same Day
Houston, Texas
Summers' Residence
4:40 p.m

"Mama get this woman away from me!", I groaned.

"Kyaih stop it.", Kai laughed.

"No! I'm pretty sure everybody and they mama tired of hearing about they honeymoon. Literally they mama cause I know for a fact mine is.", I snapped.

"It is very disrespectful to interrupt somebody when they're talking.", Valarie said twirling her hair.

"I don't give a fuck. It is very disrespectful that your talking to me after you just sucked dick.", I said making everybody stifle a laugh.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"That's exactly what I thought. Stop fucking talking to me if I ain't speak to you directly.", I spat.

"Yaya upstairs before OP get called.", mama said calmly.

"Kai fifteen minutes.", I said knowing she knew what I meant.

She had me fucked up if she thought we was gon be buddy buddy. Bitch I don't fucking like you.

"Kayden!", I screamed walking up the stairs.

He was in his room either on his phone or playing his game. I swear he so luck that bitch didn't have a son cause if she did we'd all be in trouble.

"Wassup?", he said peaking his head out.

"My room fifteen minutes.", I said opening my room door.

Even though I had my own place, I still had a room over here. Mama said whenever I felt homesick or was ready to move out of my apartment I could stay with her.

But I've been staying with her my whole life so I feel like she needs space from me.

Grabbing my phone out of my pocket, I decided to bother Kyree.

<<<<<••••••••>>>>>>

Friend🤤😊

Wyd?

Sent at 5:25 p.m.

Nun. Wbu?

Sent at 5:27 p.m.

Mini family reunion🤦‍♀️

Sent at 5:28 p.m.

I take it you
not enjoying
yourself. 🤔😭

Sent at 5:31 p.m.

Nope. I might
go to jail today. No
biggie though.

Sent at 5:32 p.m.

I got yo bail money
ready. Just lmk

Sent at 5:33 p.m.