XI

Continued...
Sunday, June 14, 2019
Kyaih's Apartment
2:30 a.m.

"S-shit wait slow down.", I moaned as Aiden pounded into me relentlessly.

"Take it.", he groaned speeding up.

We were on our fourth round of the night. This nigga could last for a long fucking time.

"Aiden.", I gasped as he jabbed at my spot.

He dipped his head down and started leaving passion marks all over my neck. I was reaching my peak for the sixth time tonight.

"You mine now.", he said with one last hard stroke.

My legs started shaking violently as I released on his dick. I was on a whole nother planet of high.

No I wasn't a virgin. My body count was now two. I lost my virginity to my no good ex my junior year. Do I regret it yes and no.

Yes cause he a stupid dog ass nigga who ain't worth shit and no because I wasn't bout to be a virgin going off to college. Wasn't happening.

"You got an hour to rest and rejuvenate and then we going again.", he said kissing my forehead. He pulled the sheet over my body and wrapped his arm around me.

Same Day
Kyaih's apartment
3:08 p.m.

I woke up to see no sign of Aiden which I didn't have a problem with because he not my man. Allat sex talk he was talking was false.

Sitting up to stretch, soreness ran a through my lower half. But I'm a real nigga so imma fight through it.

Peeling the covers off me, I slowly swung my legs over the side of the bed. I got up slowly and walked into the bathroom.

This nigga took a shower before he left. Okay sis gotta stat clean. Headass.

Walking to the tub, I turned the water on semi-hot and waited for it to fill up. Moving to in front of the mirror, I groaned at the sight of all these hickeys he left on me.

This was too many to cover up. Nigga left s while trail down to my belly button.

Not even caring about the hickeys anymore, I turned around and turned the water off before stepping in the tub.

Sitting down in this tub was gon be hell but I got this.

Same Day
Houston, Texas
Aiden's condo
4:44 p.m.

"Nah nigga I'm not telling this one.",  I told Damon who kept asking what happened last night after me and Kyaih left.

"Imma find out. But what we doing today?", he said rubbing his hands together.

"Ion know what you finna do, but I'm but to take my ass to Kyaih house. So by the time I get back you need to be gone.", I said grabbing my keys.

"I'm coming too.", he said making me scrunch my face up.

"She don't like you.", I shrugged.

"Ion care. She'll like me soon.", he said licking his lips.

"Make me punch the fuck outta you.", I spat at him.

"Woah nigga chill. I was just playing.", he said raising his eyebrows which was something he did when he lied.

"Get gone nigga.", I said brushing past him.

Yeah that was my homie and all but I'll be damned if he try to get at my girl.

(A/N: Damon gon get his ass beat behind Kyaih and I'm here for it LMFAOOOOO)

I hopped in my car and sped off in the direction of her apartment. Not gon lie, she got the best outta all the 'girls' I fucked wit.

She bet not think she single after last night. I ain't never seen somebody more freaky when they drunk.

She need to get drunk more often. Gon fuck around and put a baby in her.

Pulling up in the parking lot, I picked up my phone and called her. Seeing as her car was across from mine, she needed to answer the phone.

"How may I be of assistance?", she spoke.

"You at home?", I asked turning my car off.

"Yeah. Boy I know you not outside?", she said making me laugh.

"Have yo door open.", I said hanging up.

I got out the car and jogged to her complex. Once I reached her door, I knocked and then opened her door.

"Baby!", I yelled closing and locking the door.

"Why are you yelling?", I heard her groan.

"Cause I am. Where you at?", I asked taking my shoes and jacket off.

"Minding my damn business.", she said. As I got closer I saw her in the hallway moving pictures.

"Lose the attitude before we have another sex talk.", I smirked.

"Boy gone somewhere. Why you came back?", she asked quickly glancing at me.

"Came to check up on you.", I shrugged.

"Mmmhmm.", she hummed.

"Kyaih.", I said tryna make her look at me.

"Aiden.", she said back.

"Go on a date wimme.", I said making her look at me.

"You want me to go on a date with you? What's the catch?", she said tilting her head to the side.

"Nothing. Just let me take you out.", I smiled.

"Sure.", she nodded.

"Ayyyyeeee. You gon be mine soon. Believe that.", I said rubbing my hands together.

"Don't let that go to your head big boy.", she laughed.

She gon be the death of me.

Vote and Comment.

Thoughts on the whole chapter?