XXXVIII

Time Skip : 1 year
Houston, Texas
Henry Baptist Church
Nobody's POV

Kyaih and Aiden stood together at the front of the church holding hands with big smiles on their faces. Today was the day that they were joining names and becoming one big family. They were both nervous but they were hiding it well.

Kyaih stood with a long white dress that had a beaded bodice with a mermaid tail. Her bouquet was filled with white roses that were dyes maroon and a few regular white roses. Underneath her dress she had on her red bottoms that she was most definitely going to step in at the reception.

Aiden stood in his maroon suit with a white rose pinned to his chest. The color scheme of the wedding was maroon and white. It was all Kyaih's idea since Aiden picked the cake and the flowers.

The priest smiled at them and told them to take a deep breath before he started.

"Today we are gathered here to witness the joining of Aiden Grant and Kyaih Summers. If there is anyone who sees as if these two should not be united, please speak now.", the priest spoke.

Kyaih and Aiden looked at each other before looking into the crowd. Camryn, Kai, Kaydence, Dee, Ri , Alexis and Zoriah stood behind Kyaih. Reece, Dwayne, Kayden, Lee, Amir and Damon stood behind Their parents were in the first row along with their aunts and uncles. A row back was their cousins and associates they invited. In total they only had 85 guests.

"That's what we thought.", the priest said making everyone chuckle. "The two have chosen to recite their own vows. Aiden."

"Kyaih Rae Summers. Oof.", he started making Kyaih blush. "Remember the first day we saw each other and you pointed a handgun at me and then winked? Remember our first encounter where you called me 'hair and pretty smile'? Remember our first time hanging out, and we all found out how bold you were? Remember our first fight? One of many that would cause a rift between us. Remember the events that occurred in which gave us our beautiful busybodied daughter cause I sholl do? Remember the night we were just sitting and watching tv talking about nothing in general and I asked you to marry me? Who would've thought that from the moment you chose to be gangster in Mama's Oven we'd be standing in a church filled with the family and friends we barely like about to exchange rings and become one for a lifetime? I was so immature when we first met and being with you made me mature and see life in a different perspective. You blessed me with a better life, another family, my first child, my wife in a couple moments, and you've made me into a better version of myself. I got so much love for you girl. You in it for life now so don't think you leaving me. We gon go therapy before you leave me. I love you and here's the start of our future."

"Now we'll hear from Kyaih.", the priest smiled at her.

"You got me crying, ruining my makeup and stuff.", she giggled. "Aiden Zorye Grant. Ahaha. You make me feel so many emotions and I mean this in a good and bad way. You support all my dreams and you never question me on the silly things I do or say around you. You allow me to be unconditionally me. I absolutely hate you for making me endure the terrible pains of childbirth, but my twin came out of if so I guess it's a win win situation. All the times that you asked if I remembered, no I do not. You know my memory don't function right. I don't remember anything past the first time we hung out. I'm glad I met you and we turned into this. I think it's safe to say that we both changed each other. I went from being a gangster to being a big softie which in my defense is not okay. I come from an aggressive family and you come from an affectionate family. We are really polar opposites but we make it work. You've shown me that after everything there is a light. And you taught me how to love the right way again. Mamas baby come here. Oof okay. Say what I told you to say to daddy."