XXVII

Hey babes so i just felt the need to show y'all how my hair looks now that i cut my dreads off🤗🤷🏽

That's all i wanted

That's all i wanted. Enjoy this chapter! Toodles✌🏽

Next Day
November, 2019
Houston, Texas
Summer's Residence
10:23 a.m.
Kyaih's POV

"Good morning ma.", i yawned wobbling in the kitchen.

"Good morning mamas. The bacon almost done it just need a few more minutes and then you can eat.", she said handing me the leftover fruit platter.

"Okay. Aiden should be here in a few minutes.", i told her.

"What did you decide to do yesterday?", she asked taking a grape.

"For the sake of Zoriah, we are going to co-parent. What he said and how he said it still hurts so imma keep my distance and he gon keep his. Do you know he has had someone lie to him about being their child's father, that's why he did what he did.", i told her.

"Hmmmm. Are you going to change the baby's last name?", she asked pulling out some plates.

"No. I might hyphenate it but that's about it.", i shrugged dipping my apple slice in caramel.

(A/N: that shit smack bruh. if y'all don't eat the two together y'all bit tripping ion care.)

"What if he wants to change it from Summers-Grant to just Grant?", she asked making me sigh.

"Well then we'll talk about it, but for right now imma eat this food.", i said making her shake her head at me.

"You always hungry. How many pieces of bacon you want?", she asked.

"Four please.", i smiled. Food was my one and only love, besides my daughter. It helped me through a lot.

"Call them big headed ass kids down here to eat.", she said while fixing my plate.