XII

TIME SKIP: 1 WEEK AND A HALF LATER

Wednesday, June 24, 2019
Houston, Texas
Kyaih's Apartment
4:20 p.m.

I was sitting in my kitchen eating rocky road ice cream and hot cheetohs. This shit was the bomb.

I haven't been out the house since Aiden stood me up last week. I was mad at first but then I got over it.

Had me put on my good shoes and jewelry for nothing stupid bitch. But that's fine cause I'm not finna waste my time on him.

FLASHBACK: Friday, April 19, 2019

I invited Camryn and Reece over to help me pick something to where since they were my only female friends.

"Do you know where he taking you?", Reece asked kicking her shoes off and plopping on my bed.

"Nope. He just said dress comfortable but cute.", I shrugged.

"Well let's take a look in your closet for something comfortable but cute.", Camryn said opening the doors.

"Find something to match my shoes Dwayne got me for my birthday. I haven't worn them yet so I'll wear them today.", I said taking my hair out of its tight ponytail. All I was going to do was a slick back ponytail.

A few minutes later Camryn squealed and pulled me out if the bathroom.

"Look!", she said pointing to my bed.

It was a pink tank top, black jeans, and a blue jean jacket.

"Thanks Cam. I should let you dress me more often.", I said imitating out secret handshake. We came up with it on my birthday.

"Okay now Reece let's give her some privacy while she gets dressed.", she said pushing her feet off the bed.

She smashed her lips and then left. Camryn winked at me before walking out and closing the door.

I got dressed, sprayed my perfume on, and put my new jewelry on.

"

Okay guys I'm ready!", I said walking out if my room.

"Awwwww my baby going on her first date.", Reece laughed.

"This isn't my first date and I ain't a baby no more.", I said sticking my tongue out.

"I did good.", Camryn smiled. "So what time is he picking you up?"

"Ummm it's 8:06 right now so he should be here in 24 minutes. Maybe shorter than that the way he drive.", I said sitting down on the loveseat.

"Aight well we'll leave when you guys leave.", Reece sighed.

I had Camryn turn on the TV while we waited for him to get here. Feeling like it was past 8:30, I checked my phone and was indeed correct. It was 9:00.

So I texted him to see where he was and I never got a reply back. I brushed it off and continued to watch TV.

Camryn and Reece were tired so I told then to just go head and go.

Then it reached 10 and I had already left him texts and voice mails. Eventually it reached 12 and I gave up but I left him a nice message saying if I ever encounter you again, you better have protection.