XX

Sunday, June 12, 2019
Houston, Texas
Chipotle
6:45 p.m.
Aiden's POV

I was at Chipotle waiting mine and Kyaih order. While she waiting to get off work, she called me and asked to go get her some food. She had me getting her two bowls, chips and salsa. Since she took an Uber this morning, she wanted me to pick her up from work.

Me and her been taking turns staying at each other places, but overall she over at my place more.

I had to wash everything in my room and the living room just so she would be comfortable staying there. She ssid my house was a walk-in STD farm.

Having my first kid with her kinda scary but at the same time i lowkey wanted her to have my baby. After this one imma put another one in her so she most definitely not leaving me.

I hope i am able to live up to who she wants me to be and a better example for my kid. All that shit i told was true. Imma change my ways before i lose her again. I know its not gon be easy but imma do it.

While moms was still in the hospital i was looking after her shop for her. It ain't easy but it's not hard. She been doing a lot better. She started chemo and her other treatments. Overall i think she gon be good.

She been begging me to bring Kyaih back to see her, but then that would cause for me to have to tell her and pops that i got her pregnant. Don't get me wrong, they'll be happy, they just finna start asking questions.

We'll be financially stable with me working and allat money i got saved up since i got my first job. Kyaih got money too so we'll be fine. We both still gon attend school, i think I'm just gon take online courses like Kyaih since most of our time gon be taken up by work and the baby.

I told Kyaih that we need to look at houses before the baby is born because her apartment ain't big enough and my condo not gon do.

I grabbed the bag with our food and left out the building. I put the bag on the floor of the passenger side and jogged around to my side. Driving off in the direction of the shop, i picked my phone up and called Dwayne.

He wanted us to meet his new girl. He said her name was Kay or some shit, it's bout time that nigga got back inna game. Hopefully she coo and she get along wit everbody.

The only person we waiting for to let go of they whorish ways is Damon dumbass.

"Wassup foo?", he answered.

"What's the move? What we doin?", i asked.

"I know Yaya prolly gon be tired so we gon pull up on y'all."

"Aight. Ion lnow what y'all gon do about food though."

"You aint never got no food up in that place."

"Of course not. My son and his moms been eating up every damn thang they can find."

"It's a girl nigga. My nigga is having a girl if she have a boy then all hell gon break loose in y'all house hold. You gon teach him about pimpin', Kyaih gon kick yo ass for teachin' him that. Now if it's twins y'all SOL cause thats a lotta work."

"We better not be having twins. Two kyaih's is a hell no but two me's hell yeah."

"What if it's a you and a her? What you gon do then?"