XXXVI

Continued.....
Aiden's POV
Texas Children's Hospital Maternal

"Kyaih can you tell me how much pain you are in right now?", Dr. Mikeal asked rubbing Kyaih's forehead.

Kyaih was laying in the bed with her right leg hiked up and her left arm over her eyes. She was only 3cm dilated right now.

"Like an eight without contractions but with contractions an eleven.", she shuddered.

"Do you want an epidural now or later?", she asked. Kyaih moved her arm from over her eyes and looked at me. She was about to cry so i nodded my head.

"Right now.", she sighed.

"Okay baby doll. I'll be back with your epidural. You're doing good Yaya, she'll be here in no time.", she said before leaving out the room.

"Is there anything you want or need me to do?", i asked standing over her.

"Don't you even think about touching me you stupid ugly ass whore.", she said low enough for me to hear. "This shit is painful and I wanna kill you, bring you back just to kill yo ass again but it'll be worth it once our baby girl gets here."

"Thank you for bearing my first child.", i whispered kissing her forehead.

"She's not even here yet.", she sniffled.

"But give it a few hours and she will be. Not gon lie, i know you might be mad at me and ready to kill me so imma just go head and move away from you before I tell you this. No cap, I straight up trapped you and even if you think you leaving, you're not.", i said making her drop her arm from over her face.

"Boy bye. I trapped you lowkey. You got good dick plus you spoil me with food. Tuh who leaving?", she said making me laugh.

"You thought about us getting married?", i asked sitting in the recliner.

"Yes, i have.", she said showing me her left hand. She had the ring on her finger. "I don't know how you didn't notice me wearing it earlier."

"Maybe cause at the time i was staring at your face and your titties no cap.", i shrugged making her smack her lips.

"They gon be gone once i give birth, unless I breastfeed. Then my titties gon be swollen and leaking.", she sighed.

"You gon have two more of my kids, if not two then one.", i said making her roll her eyes.

"Bitch didn't i tell you that you are not allowed to touch me. I'm celibate after this. Fuck you and yo weak pull out game.", she said making me huff.

"Nigga you wouldn't last these six weeks you gotta wait after you give birth so how you gon be celibate. If you not begging for my dick, you gon be begging for my fingers or my tongue maybe both.", i said making her make a face at me.

"Boy the lies you tell, you be begging to eat this pussy cause i got it like that.", she said.

"Girl it ain't that good.", i said shaking my head.

"Get the fuck out you lying bitch. If little ole me can make yo simp ass moan then that mean I'm working with something. Or do you need to me to go fuck another nigga and then ask him to rate it on a scale from 1 to 10?", she smirked making me smack my lips.

"Bitch stop playing wimme. I'll kill him and then beat yo ass like Tiger Woods did ole girl. Then tell Zo-baby that you drew on yourself with a permanent marker and it's not going to come off for a while.", i said making her bite her lip. "Freak ass. Focus on giving birth to my baby."