XXIV

Thursday, June 16, 2018
Houston, Texas
Texas Children's Hospital Maternal

3:23 p.m.
Kyaih's POV

This will be Aiden's first time seeing the baby and my second time. He been nervous all morning, i guess parenthood is actually scaring him. I mean i'm scared but at the same time i know i got this in the bag. And if he back out at the last minute well then that's a personal problem for him cause imma enjoy raising my baby either way.

"Kyaih Grant?", the nurse called making me look over at Aiden.

"I told you to sign me in, not change my last name.", i said standing up.

"That's gon be yo last in a couple years anyway so hush.", he said smacking my ass.

"Aye bitch stop touching shit that ain't yours.", i mumbled.

"Dr. Mikeal will be in will you guys in a few minutes.", the nurse smiled before walking out and closing the door.

"You nervous daddy?", i said making him chuckle and shake his head.

"You play too much, but i'm bout to see our baby for the first time. I'm nervous but happy.", he said making me smile at him. I never thought I  would see this nigga who claim to be a thug, all nervous and shit. 

"It's okay. You might shed a few tears but it's alright.", I sighed giving him a small smile.

"How many weeks are you again?", he asked.

"Five, I'll be six weeks Saturday.", I said pulling my phone out. It had really been five weeks since me and Aiden had sex and might I say, it's getting harder and harder to believe that me and him are actually having a baby together.

"So how big will my son be now?", he asked making me roll my eyes at him.

"Aiden you asking me like I'm the doctor. Wait until she comes in and then ask questions. She a real cool black lady who look like she could be around our mamas ages. And stop calling my princess a fucking  boy duck ass nigga.", i said making him laugh. 

I'm telling you when we have our gender reveal and it turn out to be a girl, I'm collecting money from every fucking body. But y'all wanna know something? My sperm donor still don't know about my pregnancy I wonder how he'd feel if he received an invitation to the gender reveal outta the blue.

 I would love to see what his saltine cracker has to say. It'll be fun watching my mama, aunty, and granny beat her ass. Cause they all don't like her and they don't play about me or my siblings. And Valerie duck ass whew chile she better not say shit about me cause then it'll be fun watching Reece, Kai, and Camryn beat her ass. My sperm donor gon get beat by Kayden, Dwayne, and Aiden.

"Good evening Kyaih, and you must be Aiden.", Dr. Mikeal said walking into the room.

"Good morning Dr. Mikeal. How are you doing?", i asked tossing my phone to Aiden.

"I'm fine, how's the baby? Have you been taking care of yourself meaning eating healthy, keeping your stress levels down, and taking your vitamins?", she asked 

"Now why would you say something about eating healthy in front of him? Now he bout to make me eat them nasty ass salads he be getting while he eating good.", I whined making Aiden and Dr. Mikeal laugh. 

"I'm tryna make sure my baby and my wife good and by eating healthy you assuring me that you are.", he said making me mug him.

"Headass.", i mumbled. "Can we see what MY baby looks like please?"

"Yes ma'am. Raise your shirt up.", she said pulling out the bottle of jelly. "This might be a little cold." As I raised my shirt up, i noticed a small little bump. I guess Aiden noticed too, because he let out a shaky breath and intertwined our fingers.

She squirted some on my stomach { get ya mind out the gutter dirty bitches} and smeared it over with the probe. "Okay so right now your baby is the size of a sweet pea. If you look close enough you can see, the shape of the baby's head starting to develop. During these next few weeks, you need to be careful of the things that go into your body. Now would you guys like to hear the heartbeat?"

"Y-yes please.", i smiled. Out the corner of my eye, i saw Aiden looking at the lock screen of my phone and then he threw the phone in my lap lightly. I was about to ask him what he was looking at, but then the sound of the baby's heartbeat filled the room. 

"Oh my god.", I said letting the stray tears fall. Aiden slowly let go of my hand and stood up. Shaking his head, he walked out of the room. Sensing me moving, Dr. Mikeal turned the sound off and then wiped my stomach. She left out the room to go get the pictures, leaving me in the room by myself.

I wiped my face and hopped off the chair to see if Aiden was still in the hallway, but he wasn't. 

"He left sweetie.", Dr. Mikeal said looking at me with a worried expression. I scrunched my face up and pulled my phone out. Why the fuck would he leave me here, knowing my car is at his condo and he was my ride.

Looking at my lock screen, my anger started to rise. It was a message from Valarie saying that trying to pin a baby on Aiden wasn't going to work for long. Not even thinking about her for the moment, i started thinking about Aiden. Did he really think that low of me, and believe that i would pin a baby on him? The fact that i told him on numerous occasions that i didn't need his help raising this baby should've laced the idea of him being the father. Another thing, my body count is two, and the first one most definitely ain't my BD cause the last time i saw him was two years ago when I was a junior.

Now Valarie she bout to get what's coming to her. I'm bout to ask my mama if she wanna take a trip wimme up north to Michigan. Cause it's finna go down up in her lil household. 

 I got the pictures from the front desk and then called an uber. Since Aiden wanna believe shit coming from somebody he don't know, I'm bout to do me. Like I said before, me and my baby gon be alright just the two of us. I ain't never need no nigga for nothing and i'm not gon start now.

I walked into his condo and went into his bedroom to get my stuff. He ain't gotta worry about me in life ever again. Once i finished packing, i grabbed my bag and made my way to the front. I took his key off my key ring and left it on the counter. Fuck him and Valarie Duck ass.

Thoughts on this chapter?

Thoughts on Kyaih?

Thoughts on Aiden? me personally i think he stupid ass duck ass fuck ass nigga for believing that tramp. But this ain't none of my business.

Thoughts on what Valarie did?