XXXV

Next Day
Kyaih's Apartment
3:23 p.m

"I'm putting the bag we're taking to the hospital next to the door, just in case she comes sooner than planned.", i told Aiden over the phone. He was at work, but he decided he was going to facetime me since he didn't fuck with anyone there.

He got a job at the mall knowing he don't like being places where a lot of people are every hour of the day, but he not that bright.

"Okay. You coming to my parents house with me tonight?", he asked smiling a little.

"Mmhmmm. But we can't stay that long because i have to be at thr University tomorrow morning.", i told him walking into the kitchen.

"Fat ass. Get out the fucking kitchen.", he said making me roll my eyes.

"Bitch fuck you this my fucking house and Zoriah said she hungry so we finna eat.", i shrugged.

"Hey you. Whatchu doing back here?", i heard some female ask.

"You know the drill, take them headphones out sir.", i said propping my phone up. He took the headphones out and gave her the phone. "Heeyy you. Whatchu doing talking to my husband in that tone? I know your parent's didn't raise you to be a little homewrecker. Unless you wanna play step-mommy to a newborn which i highly doubt gon happen, i suggest you move away and find somebody else to prey on. I know he fine, that's why I'm with him cause you know a pretty female can't be seen with an ugly nigga. But anyways touch or speak to him in that manner plus tone and watch what happen. You're a beautiful girl so find a handsome man to match your vibe. This conversation is over."

I do this like every other day cause whores think they can have my ugly ass baby daddy.

No I'm not insecure or anything like that, i just feel that if a femlae gon be bold and either I'm on the phone with him or I'm around imma tell them about themselves.

"Should i come home for my lunch break?", he asked.

"Let's ask the belly of fortune. Should daddy come home for lunch? One kick for no, two for yes, no kick for leave you alone.", i said rubbing my stomach.

She sent two kicks to my hand and i felt something running down my legs quickly.

I gasped and looked at Aiden who was confused.

"I think my water just broke. Aiiiddeeennn my water just broke. Ohhhhhh myyy godddd.", i whined when i felt a sharp pain go through my stomach.

"Baby go change your pants and wait for me. I'm clocking out now. You want me to stay on the phone or do you wanna call yo moms and i call my parents?", he asked.

"Imma call my mama okay and you call your peoples aight. I'll uuggghhhh ahhh. I'll call you once i get off the phone with my mama. Please hurry.", i said breathlessly.

I slowly took off my sweats and left them in the kitchen. I slowly waddled into my room. I will never do this birth shit again.

Aiden got me fucked all the way up, whether they like it or not I'm getting an epidural.

I grabbed a long skirt off the chair and slipped it on before waddling back into the living room to call my mama.

"What's up baby?", she answered.

"The baby's coming mama. My water broke a few minutes ago Aiden's ahhhhhhh ooouuuuu. He's on his way home right now."

"How far apart are you contractions?", she asked.

"Like twoooooo minutes mmmmmmm.", i groaned.

"Rae your going to have to reach in between your legs and see how much you feel of the baby's head.", she said shuffling around on her end.

"Mama I'm not giving birth to Zoriah on my couch. Hell naw. So many unholy things have taken place on this couch and I'll be damned if i have my daughter in an unholy setting.", i said hiking my skirt up.

"Once you give birth imma whoop yo ass. I'm yo mama not yo damn friend. Ion wanna hear about what you and Aiden den did. That's why you finna give birth now.", she sighed.

"Mama byyyyyeeeee. This is not the time to be planning my ass whooping. Your grandbaby is about to be born. Leave your son with granny and bring Kai. I don't want any negative and unwanted energy in the room with us.", i said rubbing my stomach.

"Y'all gon sort y'all issues out whether y'all like it or not. Did you see if you could feel her head?", she asked.

I reached down and felt around until i felt something push forward.

"Mooommmmyyyy she's coming like noooowwww.", i whined.

"Baby I'm here. Come on i got the bag on my shoulder and all we gotta do is make our way to the hospital.", Aiden said rushing to my side. I didn't even notice him come in.

"We gotta hurry, i can feel her head. I would hate to give birth in your car.", i said as he helped me up.

"Can you walk or you need me to carry you?", he asked.

"I can walk. Is the elevator working?", i asked slowly moving towards the door.

"Yeah.", he said grabbing my hand.

"Mama I'll call you back once we get to the hospital.", i said before hanging up. "Zo-baby please wait until we get to the hospital."

TO BE CONTINUED......