VII

Continued...

"Kyaih.", I heard Aiden say. We had taken a break from smoking so now we were all sprawled out in my living room.

"The bathroom is the second door to the left.", I said not tryna hear anything he had to say.

"That's nice to know but that's not what I want.", he said.

"There's food and water in the kitchen. Just look for it.", I said getting up from the couch.

This nigga was really blowing my high. I walked into my room and plopped down on my bed. My phone was on 5% so I needed to charge it like now.

As soon as I placed my phone on my nightstand the devil himself walked into my room closing the door.

"Whaaaaat nigga damn!", I groaned.

"Shut the fuck up. Why you been avoiding me and ignoring me texts?", he said flaring his nostrils.

Oh somebody's mad. And I don't give a fuck.

"I don't do taken men. And you never texted me. Or maybe you did, I just didn't acknowledge them.", I shrugged.

"Ain't nobody in no relationship.", he claimed.

"Yeah iight. Is that all you needed me for?", I said tilting my head at him.

I been done with this conversation since he stepped foot in my apartment. I don't have time for niggas like him.

"Nah. Wassup witchu and ole boy?", he said pushing himself off my door.

"Mind ya business baby boy.", I rolled my eyes.

"You are my business.", he said sitting on my bed.

"A huh huh huh huh boy bye. Ion know what type of girls you been spitting game to, prolly them white girls at yo high school, but I ain't white and I most definitely ain't finna fall for yo bullshit and lies. Whatever I got going on in my life is my business not yours. I'm not worried about who you wit, so don't worry about who I'm wit.", I spat.

My high was now completely blown and I was irritated as fuck. Stupid bitch.

He stared at me for a while before opening his mouth to say something. "Bet.", and then he walked out.

I mean shit how much we talking? I'm stupid as fuck.

Next Day
Houston, Texas
Kyaih's apartment
Thursday, April 11, 2019
2:18 p.m.

Waking up feeling totally refreshed head ass. But nah, I woke up in a good mood. Of course that all changed when I looked at my phone.

<<<<<<••••••••>>>>>>

Ma Dukes🖤

Your father came early.
You need to be here be
5:30. If not it's gon
be me and you in the
middle of the street.

Sent at 12:45 p.m.

Did he bring his pose?

Sent at 2:21 p.m.

You already know.
Which is why I telling
you now, the first time
she get outta line
you can hit her. I
already to the other two
the same thing.

Sent at 2:33 p.m.

Okay ma. Don't touch
that lady until I get
there.

Sent at 2:34 p.m.

Oh trust me. I won't.
So you better hurry
it up. Cause if I hear
about they honeymoon
one more time its
gon be over.

Sent at 2:37 p.m.

I'm bout to throw
whatever on rn. I'm omw.

Sent at 2:39 p.m.

<<<<<<••••••••>>>>>>

So today's gonna be a lot of fun. Let me fill y'all in on what's going on.

So after my father gave mama her three beautiful kids, he split never looking back. Shit if you didn't want kids you should either pulled out, wore a condom, or had a vasectomy. But niggas back then were dumb.

Shit they still is. But he moved away and he met this white woman Avery. While he fell 'deeply' in love with.

We didn't have an issue with it cause he ain't nobody special. That was until one year, she came down here with him to visit us and she was acting all standoffish and rude.

Don't get me started on her dumbass daughter. That bitch right there for get her ass killed fucking around with me.

She think just cause her mama married my daddy we 'sisters' and she can say nigga all the time

She's my age but I'm older than her by who gives a fuck. She a spoiled brat who thinks we supposed to fall at her feet.

But that ain't how that works. She not my sister and she damn sure can't say nigga. But today I'm ready for a fight. I been needing to take my anger out on something.

The last time they were down here she almost got her ass beat for disrespecting mama, but by the grace of God Officer Perry saved her dumbass.

Officer Perry has been a good friend of the family since I was a little girl. I wouldn't be surprised if mama was getting backshots while handcuffed.

But right when I was about to beat her ass, he came outta nowhere and grabbed me up. Valarie being the all talk no bark bitch she is kept talking shit while I was being held back.

When they were leaving I made sure to accidentally on purpose trip her down the driveway.

Concrete hurts like a bitch.

I just really hope none of us go to jail this week. I'm too cute for jail, although I'd been den finessed a guard into letting me out. Jail is not the place for me.

Vote and Comment.

Thoughts on Kyaih's father?

Thoughts on Aiden?

Thoughts on Valarie?

Thoughts on Alison?

Do y'all think I should
make Officer Perry a
character?

Something slight. I got y'all
next chapter though.