XXV

Saturday
Grant Family Home
6:39 p.m.
Kyaih POV

Finding a parking spot right across the street from the house, i parked and turned the car off. Laying my head against the steering wheel i sighed. Ever since the appointment, i been throwing up like crazy and my titties been hurtin.

I started moving the stuff around in my apartment so i can finish buying everything the baby needs. So far i have seven boxes of pampers and twenty cans of formula all the hallway closet. Since it wasn't being used, i put everything in there until i fully set the baby's room up. The room will be yellow and grey since both colors are unisex.

Grabbing my phone, i got out the car and made mtmy way to the house. I'm only here for India and then after i see her I'm going back home. Hopefully ion run into Reece and nem. I been avoiding them just like i been avoiding Lee and Amir.

They around him more than me so i assume he told them already making my job of avoiding them easier. I knocked on the door and India opened it with a smile on her face. She was wearing the necklace i made her and she looked so much better than when i visited her at the hospital.

"Hi baby.", she said pulling me into a hug.

"Hi Mrs. Grant. How ya been?", i asked pulling away from the hug.

"Better than the last time we saw each other. Come in ummm everyone is in the backyard. If you're hungry there's some food out back. Quin's outside grilling if you wanna go speak.", she said squeezing my arm as we walked through the house. "Matter fact I'll take you."

And there goes my plan. Just letting it be, i walked woth India into the backyard. As soon as we stepped out all of them looked at me. I ignored their stares and smiled at Mr. Grant who was smiling at me and India.

"Look who i found.", she said making Quin step from behind the grill.

"Hey girly.", he said giving me a hug.

"Hey Mr. Grant, how are you?", i asked as we let go of each other.

"I'm fine and you?", he answered.

"I'm good. Well i just wanted to show my face and say welcome home.", i said making India's smile drop a little.

"The guys are over there if you wanna speak before you go.", she said rubbing my back.

"I don't think that's a good idea. It was nice seeing you two. Enjoy the rest of your evening.", i said giving them another hug.

"Bye sweetie.", India said as i walked away. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and held it up to my ear to make it seem like i was on the phone with soneone.

Before i could make it to the door somebody grabbed my forearm halting me from leaving. Sighing i dropped my head and my phone from my ear.

Turning around i saw it was everyone except Aiden.

"If you came to gang up on me because of what happened, ion have time for it. I didn't come here to cause problems so just let me go in peace.", i sighed.

"What the fuck you talm bout? Is that why you been avoiding us?", Dwayne asked.

"Ion know what you talm bout. Look i gotta go before some shit get stirred up.", i said avoiding their eyes.

"Kyaih you look like you're about to cry. What's going on?", Camryn asked taking a step for me.

I was about to tell her nothing, but Aiden popped up outta nowhere.

"I told y'all to leave this hoe alone.", he said making my eyes widen.

"Aight now you doing too much calling me out my name. I ain't did or said shit to you.", i stated calmly.

"You lied about me being the father of your child. I trusted you and you gon lie about something like this. Do you know dumb you look?", he said making everybody look at me like they were disgusted. See what i said.

"No bitch you look dumb. You believed something my dad's bitter ass step-daughter sent instead of talking to me about it. You left me at the hospital looking dumb and embarrased. I never lied to you about shit. If i ain't never had a father figure in my life, why would i want my child to grow up like that? You were the only one i had sex with in two years. Like i said before, i don't need nobody to help me take care of my child because at the end of the day I'm the only one who got me. Y'all can all lose my number and forget me since y'all so disgusted with me.", i said before walking out.

Once i got in the car, i inhaled and exhaled until i was calm again. I didn't need to raise my stress levels higher than they were and risk losing my baby. I sped off in the direction of my apartment, if i wasn't pregnant i would've smoked until i couldn't feel anymore pain, but since i can't do that we gon eat our pain away.

Maybe next time i won't be so open to making friends with people. I'm better off by myself.

The End.

I'm just playing.

Thoughts on this chapter?

Thoughts on Kyaih?

Thoughts on Aiden?

Thoughts on the group?